♥︎❁9❁♥︎ Pillow forts, pillow fights

It was six on a Saturday evening. The doorbell rang and Natasha ran to open the door.

There stood Clint in a white tee with purple circles designed like a target, with bermudas. He tilted his head and have her a lopsided smile and she pulled him in by his arms.

"So what's the event lineup for our slumber party, Sweetheart?" Clint asked while hanging his arm lazily round Natasha's shoulder.

"We'll watch movies and build pillow forts and have pillow fights and-"

Natasha was interrupted by a kiss to her lips.

"Well we won't have time unless we start now." He chuckled and pinched her nose. He had wanted to come earlier and spend more time with Natasha but he had archery practice in the morning and afternoon.

Then Clint bent down and Natasha hopped onto his back and he carried her up the stairs.

"Guess who moved into the dorm next to mine?" Clint asked while ascending the steps, turning his head back a little to address Natasha.

"I don't know, who?"

"Bucky."

"Oh."

"Just 'oh'?"

"What did you expect?"

"I thought you'd be overjoyed that you can visit him more often. You both seem to be very close after the play."

"Are you jealous?" Natasha leaned forward and waited eagerly for his reply.

"Maybe." He replied nonchalantly and put her down when they reached the lounge.

Natasha raised an eyebrow and stood with a hand on her hip.

"Okay, I'm jealous." He admitted, blushing a little.

"You poor thing, let me give you a kiss to make you feel better." Natasha held his face and teased, then kissed his cheek.

Clint chuckled and kissed her back.

They both settled down on the couch to watch Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunters and Natasha kept saying that Clint resembled Hansel.

Rosa brought them some microwaved Mac and cheese for their dinner and Natasha fed Clint spoonfuls of macaroni as he was too lazy to eat while he made her shoulder his pillow.

The end credits rolled on the screen and Clint went to keep the disc.

Natasha then pulled Clint into her room where they decided to build pillow forts.

Natasha made the bed her territory while Clint took the carpet. They grabbed pillows and built a wall in front of themselves, then divided the stuffed toys to throw at each other.

There was a period of silence and stillness as they both hid behind their pillow forts. Then Natasha peeked from behind her pillow and saw a turf of dirty blonde hair protruding from behind the pillow. She giggled softly to herself before launching the giant stuffed rabbit from her arcade adventure with Bucky at Clint's head.

It bounced off his head and caused him to pop out from behind the pillow like a jack in the box. He narrowed his eyes at her playfully and smirked.

Before she could duck behind her pillow, he threw Perry the platypus at her and it landed right on her face.

He burst out in laughter and she followed suit before catching him unaware and smacking him with Olaf.

"Hey!" He pretended to be annoyed and Natasha took the chance to attack him with more stuffed toys, to which he shielded himself with his pillow and they all bounced off it onto the floor.

Natasha flicked her hair and looked proudly at Clint buried under a mountain of stuffed toys.

Then Clint put down the pillow and grinned at her, a very suspicious grin.

Natasha looked around herself and realised she had already thrown all her 'ammunition' at him. Uh-oh.

While she was in enlightenment about her situation, Clint had quietly scooped up all the stuffed toys and advanced towards her.

Before Natasha could scream, he dumped all of them onto her, drowning her in the sea of stuffed toys before jumping in himself.

Clint was quite sure he was lying on Natasha when he felt her squirm and she finally pushed the giant stuffed rabbit off her face and he came face to face with a dissatisfied look.

A dissatisfied look that didn't last for long as she burst out in laughter and pinched his cheeks.

"You're really evil." She said with a playful smirk.

"But you still love me, don't ya?" He brought his face down to hers till their noses were brushing.

"Nope." And Natasha pushed him off her and got up from the pile of stuffed toys, dragging a pillow with her.

"Pillow fight!" She shouted and smacked him on the face with the pillow. He stumbled back a little shocked.

"I'll have my revenge and you'll regret it, Sweetheart." His voice got louder and more confident as he picked up a pillow and charged at her.

It was like a boxing match in the boxing ring that was the bed as they circled around each other and waited for a chance to attack.

They ended up randomly smacking at each other's faces with eyes closed, then Clint lost his balance and fell forward onto the bed with Natasha beneath him. Giggles and hearty laughter erupted from the two of them as Clint slid an arm below her neck and cuddled her.

Their lips then met in a passionate dance, only occasionally breaking away to get some oxygen before returning to their fated positions on each other.

At last, the couple fell asleep in a comfy, cozy wonderland of stuffed toys and pillows, with Clint hugging Natasha from the back and entangling his legs with hers under the duvet.

Rosa came by to turn off the lights and smiled at the heartwarming scene before her.

In the darkness, with only the pale moonlight illuminating the room, you could see the blissful smiles of a couple in love as they slipped into peaceful slumber in each other's arms.

And if you look closely, you'll see Perry the platypus resting snugly on Clint's shoulder... Agent P! *winks*

🌿⚓️🌸❁🌸❁🌸❁🌸❁🌸⚓️🌿
Thanks for reading! Do vote and comment! Stay awesome xx