Chapter 2: Please Don't

~ Alex's P.O.V ~

Oh god my head! It feels like I went a round with Mike Tyson. What the hell happened to me.

I open my eyes to find myself in a strange room, the only contents being a king sized bed with a violet blanket and a small desk with stacks of books occupying the top of it. That's when it hit me. All that happened came flooding back into my brain, the woods, the boys, and something hitting me in the back of the head. Oh shit! Where am I?! Who the hell are those boys and what do they want from me!

All of the sudden the door slowly creeks open revealing one of the five boys. I don't recognize him and it's to dark in here to distinguish any of his features. I slide further away from the anonymous figure, afraid of what he might do.

"Hello Alexandria." He says in a husky British tone. Wait how does he know my name.. I try to say something, anything, but I can't! No matter how hard I try to talk, I physically can't. So I am left sitting on the floor frightened and silent.

"Scared? Good. It makes this more fun." He says making his way towards me. As he comes closer I am able to make out some of his features. He has dark brown curly hair and emerald green eyes, and on his face he wore an evil smirk. He knelt down beside me and looked deep into my eyes. Not only did I see a gorgeous emerald color but also a tinge of darkness growing in his eyes, lust. My eyes widened as I realize what he is going to do.

"Now don't fight it or you will only make it worse on yourself babe." He whispered into my ear. He grabbed my neck forcefully and started kissing and sucking sloppily down my collarbone.

"Please. Don't." I whisper as tears start falling down my cheeks.

"Shhh. Stop talking." He says pressing his finger against my lips before continuing what he was doing. I feel his cold hand slowly making its way up my legs and onto my inner thigh. Something about that action triggered my feisty side. I grab his hand and bite it pushing him off me. I run to the door only to find that it's locked. Great now I have made him mad he stand up shaking his hair out of his face.

"You little bitch! I'm going to have to teach you to be respectful!" He shouts taking off his belt. I slide down the wall and cover my face with my hands knowing that there is no way of escaping. I feel a lash go across my hands, I scream out in pain, tears now uncontrollably pouring down my face. He whips me five more times before stopping.

"Be nicer next time bitch or else!" He shouts putting his belt back on and making his way towards me. I know I have no way of protecting myself anymore. All my energy was drained from screaming and crying. I prepare myself for more pain, but to my surprise he picks me up and places me down on the bed. He then makes his way to the door and unlocks it.

"Goodnight Alexandria." He says before exiting the room. I lay down on the soft covers staring off into the distance deep in thought.

'If thats what one of them is capable of then what will the rest do?'

I'd the last thought in my head before falling into a deep sleep.

{Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Will be updating the next chapter soon!}

~Molly Grace xx