Chapter 5: Answers

~ Alex's P.O.V ~

"Liam, can I ask you a question?" I say looking down at the floor.

"Anything." He says lifting up my chin so I'm facing him.

"Why did you kidnap me?"

"What?" He says acting dumb.

"You heard me Liam, why did you kidnap me?" I say starting to get pissed off.

"To protect you." He says stroking my hair.

"Protect me from what!" I shout attempting stand up from the bed but failing miserably, and fall to the ground.

"From them." Says a boy leaning against the doorframe.

"Who the bloody hell is them!" I shout.

"Louis, I don't think she is ready for this!" Shouts Liam.

"Well she isn't going to stop asking until we tell her is she genius!" Louis half shouts.

"Please just tell me!" I say getting fed up with not knowing. Louis looks at me with a sad expression.

"Nathan's pack. They were waiting for you at your house so we had to get to you before them." He explains.

"WTF do you mean pack!" I shout, frustrated with the whole situation. Louis smirks.

"We mean a pack. Their werewolves Alexandria."

- Nialls P.O.V -

"Grace, can I ask you a question?" I say curiously.

"Sure, shoot." She says turning to face me.

"Where we're you?"

"I was sorting some stuff out." She says turning away from me.

"What did you do grace?" I say worriedly.

"I- I got some supplies for you guys. So you wouldn't you know hurt Alexandria." She says looking at her hands.

"Oh god Grace." I say covering my face with my hands.

"OH GOD NIALL NOT THAT WAY! YOU KNOW I WOULD NEVER HURT A HUMAN!" She shouts.

"Then how?" I question.

"A friend of mine got it for me." She explains.

"Since when do you have friends." I say teasing her.

"Shut up Horan!" She says playfully hitting my shoulder.

"Oh it's on!" I shout pushing her down on the bed and start tickling her.

"S-stop. Ni-all!" She screams in between laughter.

"Say I'm sexy then!" I shout.

"Never!" She shouts.

"Then suffer the penalty!" I laugh. I continue tickling her, she laughs and begs for me to stop with no luck.

"F-fine! Your a sexy Irish beast now get off me!" She laughs. Haha I always win! Never mess with Niall the tickle monster! She gets up off the bed and walks towards the door.

"Oh BTW Niall, I was lying." She says winking at me before running of the door. Oh hell no! It's on! I run out to the hallway and there is no sign of Grace. I hear someone shouting down the hall. I walk towards the door to hear a girl, must be Alexandria.

"We mean a pack. Their werewolves Alexandria." Louis says. I grab his arm and pull him into the hallway.

"What do yo want Niall?" Louis says slightly annoyed.

"You told her! I thought that we were going to ease her into it! I suppose you have told her about us already as well!" I shout. Right now I am down right pissed off.

"What about you?" Alexandria squeaks. I look at her she has cuts all over her and red eyes from crying so much. Wow, how could Harry of done this to someone who looks so innocent.

"Were Vampires love." Says Louis. I look at Alexandria who has a unreadable look on her face. I swear to god Louis is a frigging idiot!

{ How will Alexandria take it? Will she believe them? Where is Harry? Find out in the next chapter! Hehe! I'm a tease I know :D But please keep reading guys! If you are I absolutely LOVE you! And inbox me or comment if you either want to be in the story or you what you want to happen next! Thanks for reading}

~Molly Grace xx