Chapter 26: No Animal Sacrifices Of Any Kind!

~Grace's POV~

I awaken to the sound of my alarm clock. I slam my hand down on it turning it off, before slowly climbing out of bed and making my way into my closet. I look around at all my clothes, a pair of ripped denim shorts catch my eye. I grab them out of the pile and pair it up with my grey crop top and my red and black plaid top. I give my outfit a once over in the mirror before grabbing my converses and making my way into the bathroom. I pull my hair up in a messy bun before trying on the faucet and splashing cold water on my face. I grab my hand towel and quickly dry off my face before applying foundation to my face. Once finished I grab my powder brushing it all over my face to set in the foundation. Then I grab my eyeliner drawing on my wings before lightly coating my eyelashes in mascara. Lastly I grab my bright red lipstick and carefully apply it to my lips. I pull the hair tie out of my hair, letting my hair fall onto my shoulders. I pull on my converses before quietly making my way downstairs to make some breakfast. The house is silent, everyone is still sleeping. I smile at the thought. I like it when it's like this, when it's completely silent. I mean don't get me wrong, I love the boys to bits and pieces and all, but it's hard to concentrate with all the noise they create. Hell it's hard to hear yourself think with this bunch. I grab a bowl and spoon out of the dish rack next to the sink before pulling out the box of lucky charms from the top shelf and pouring them into the bowl. I open the fridge retrieving the milk and pouring it into the bowl, mixing it with the cereal. I jump up onto the counter placing the bowl on my lap, digging into my favorite breakfast.

"Someone's up early." I hear someone mumble from behind me. I turn around to see a sleepy looking Harry. I smile at him, my mouth still stuffed with my cereal.

"Haha you look like a bloody chipmunk Gracey!" He chuckles making his way to the fridge. I swallow my food before letting out an amused giggle.

"Hey if Louis and I become chipmunks too we can start a band!" He laughs grabbing out the bottle of orange juice.

"Harry and the chipmunks! It has a certain ring to it." I exclaim with a big smirk on my face.

"We are geniuses!" He laughs pouring him and me a glass.

"We are mental love just except it." I laugh grabbing my glass.

"The best people are." He states winking at me.

"Cheers to that." I say lifting up my glass. He clings his glass with mine before we both take a sip. I cringe at the taste. Lucky charms and orange juice isn't a very good mix. He chuckles at my reaction placing his glass back on the counter.

"So, what's on the agenda for today?" He questions sitting up next to me on the bench.

"I was thinking about spending a little girl time with Alex and Emily. You know do something that doesn't involve fighting werewolves." I laugh tucking my hair behind my ears. He nods his head in understanding.

"It will do you girls some good to spend some time together. Plus that means us boys get to have a little fun of our own." He says with a cheeky grin on his face.

"No strippers, no parties and no animal sacrifices of any kind!" I state glaring at him.

"Haha no promises darling." He says winking at me.  I roll my eyes at him, I can hear footsteps coming down the stairs. Emily and Zayn emerge from the stairway hand in hand.

"Hey hey girl." Emily says coming in for a hug.

"Hello gorgeous. You up for a girl day?" I say wrapping my arms around her.

"Hell yes! There are wayyyyyyy to many boys in this god damn house!" She exclaims excitedly.

"Well lets go wake up sleeping beauty!" I laugh, a cheeky smile spreading across my face. Emily's face mirrors mine as we quietly sneak up the stairs leaving the boys in the kitchen. We reach her door opening it slowly, trying hard not to make any sort of noise. We sneak up to the two sleeping figures, I can't help but smirk at how cute they look together. Emily taps my shoulder and mouths to me 'are you ready?' I smirk nodding.

"I SHOULD BE OVER ALL THE BUTTERFLIES!!! I'M INTO YOU! I'M INTO YOU! AND BABY EVEN ON OUR WORST NIGHTS!!! I'M INTO YOU! I'M INTO YOU! THEY MAT WONDER HOW WE GOT THIS FAR! CAUSE I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO WONDER AT ALL! CAUSE AFTER ALL THIS TIME I'M STILL INTO YOU!" We scream at the top of our lungs. Louis and Alex's head pop up out of shock. They groan throwing their pillows at us.

"Shhh! It's sleeping time!" Alex says laying back down. Emily and I giggle before kneeling down beside her.

"Come on sleeping beauty. It's time to wake up, we have a lot of crazy shit to do together and not enough hours in the day!" Emily laughs poking at Alex's face.

"Fine!" Alex exclaims prying herself off of the mattress and walking out of the room and into the bathroom.

"This doesn't mean I have to get up does it?" Louis says raking his hands through his hair.

"No Louis. You can go back to sleep." I laugh walking out of the door with Emily following closely behind. I walk up to the bathroom door knocking on it gently.

"Yeah?" Alex shouts.

"We will be waiting for you downstairs. You can borrow some of my clothes if you want." I state.

"Thanks." She calls out. We make our way down the stair and into the lounge room. We sit down on the couch turning on the TV. The screen flicker to life only to reveal a picture of Alex. Emily and I share confused yet concerned looks. I turn my attention back to the screen to sickly looking male reporter in an ill-fitting black suit.

"On the 25th of January a young girl by the name of Alexandria Winters disappeared while walking home from school. The police have yet to find any evidence on what may have happened to her. So please if you have seen this girl or anyone acting suspiciously contact the Sunnydale police." I close my eyes tightly. I knew this was going to happen eventually.

"This is bad." Emily states switching off the TV."

"I know. Next thing we know, they are going to have search parties go through every inch of these woods." I say, frustrated.

"What do we do?" She asks.

"I don't know." I say truthfully. I honestly don't know.

~Molly Grace xx