Chapter 22: Niall to the rescue!

Chapter 22:

~Alex’s POV~

“Where are we going!?” I shout banging my fists against Zayns toned back.

“Shut up, they will hear you!” Zayn mumbles weaving through the trees with super human speed. Emily follows closely from behind.

“We can’t leave him!” I shout, desperately trying to free myself from his iron grip.

“If we go back there we all die!” He growls picking up his pace. I stop squirming, defeated and exhausted. I’m sorry Louis. Tears fall from my eyes at the thought of what happen to him. All because of me. Zayn slows down then comes to a stop dropping me off of his shoulder. I look around at a small cottage like house.

“What is this place?” I question.

“It’s a safe house.” Emily replies.

“Doesn’t look very safe.” I retort looking at the rickety building. It looks like it could be blown over a stiff breeze.

“It’s meant to look like that. I can assure you, it’s completely safe.” Zayn says grabbing the key off of the car keys.

“What now? We3 just sit here and hope that Louis lives and that the big bad wolf won’t find us!?”

“If it keeps you safe.” Emily says putting her hand on my shoulder reassuringly.

“What about the others?” I ask.

“I’ll call them.” Zayn says opening the door.

“Until then, you need to rest.” Emily says leading me into a small room. Please be okay Louis. Please.

~Liam’s POV~

“We’re trapped.”

“Good observation.” One of the werewolves snickers sarcastically.

“What have you done!?” Luke shouts, fists clenched tightly by his sides.

“I haven’t done anything. I can’t say the same for Nathan though.” He says with a wicked smile.

“I swear to god. If he hurts her, I will end you all!” Luke exclaims.

“I’d like to see you try.” He laughs taking a step forward.

“Wouldn’t we all.” A mysterious voice says in the background. The werewolf turns around to come face to face with Niall.

“Hi!” Niall squeaks before slamming his fist into the wolfs face. I’ve never been so happy to see that little Irish man. 

“What are you waiting for!?” Niall yells at us.

“Charge!”

~Molly Grace xx