Chapter 18: It's Time

~ Nathan's P.O.V ~

"Alright boys, we all know what must be done." I yell, the boys eyes are fixed on me waiting for my order.

"The girl must die! Her and anyone who trys to get in our way!" I scream.

"Show no mercy, show no fear." I say looking around at my army.

"It's time. "

~ Alex's P.O.V ~

"Come on you know I won!" I laugh.

"It doesn't count, you tripped me!" Louis whines.

"I wasn't anywhere near you liar!" I state.

"Whatever! We are having a rematch when we get back!" Louis says crossing his arms like a stubborn child.

"You're on loser!" I exclaim hitting his upper arm.

"Shhh! This is the best part!" Emily exclaims turning up the radio.

"I'm bringing booty back! Go ahead and tell them skinny bitches that! Nah I'm just playing, I know you think you're fat! But I'm here to tell you! Every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top!" She sings along at the top of her lungs. A huge smile spreads across my face. Dear god we are all completely bonkers!

"Put our jam on!" Louis shouts in his ghetto voice. Emily giggles before taking out the CD and putting in a new one.

"I heard you're feeling, nothing's going right! Why don't you let me stop by! The clock is ticking, running out of time! So we should party all night!" Emily and Louis sing. Zayn looks at back at me with an amused expression.

"How in the hell did we get stuck with these two?" He laughs shaking his head. I shrug my sholders looking over to see Louis dancing along to the music. I cant help but laugh, it looks like he is having a bloody seizure!

"BOY WHEN YOU'RE WITH ME! I'LL GIVE YOU A TASTE! MAKE IT LIKE YOU'RE BIRTHDAY EVERYDAY! I KNOW YOU LIKE IT SWEET! SO YOU CAN HAVE YOUR CAKE! GIVE YOU--"

                     *BANG*

Something slams into the side of the car causing it to loose control. Emily spins the driving wheel frantically trying to regain control.

"Tree!" Zayn yells grabbing tolhe wheel, but it's to late. The car smashes into the tree sending me forward. my head slams onto the back of Emilys seat. I try to move but I can't. One thought rushes through my mind. Louis.

I hear grunts coming from beside me.

"Alex? Alex!"

~Molly Grace xx