Chapter 15: The Cliff

~Harrys POV~

Grace and I finally reachthe shore and start to climb to the top again.

"Why did Liam call the boys?" I ask.

"Heis scared." She replies looking at the ground.

"Of what Nathan?" I question.

"Not of him exactly, but what he could do to you guys. Not to mention Alex!" She explains.

"I don't blame him." She says sending me a sad look.

"He has made contact with Alex." She says looking at the ground.

"What!? When!?" I ask.

"On her second night. He appeared in her dream." She said worridly.

"Are you sure?" I asked

"I wasn't so sureat first, but i have been doing research.The Alpha wolf has been told to be able to enter people subconcious. That way he can inprint whatever he wants to bring fear to his enemys." She explains.

"Have you told anyone?" I question.

"I've told you." She says smiling at me.

"Now lets go jump off a cliff!" She laughs grabbing my hand and leading me up to the cliff.We reach the top to find Liam, Louis and Alex getting ready to jump.

"Well well, nice of you ladys to join us." Gracesays smirking.

"Nice of you to invite us." Louis laughs. Grace stick her tongue out at him and walks over to Alexandria.

"Thanks for ditching us mate." Louis says.

"Well you two were training, and when the cliff calls you go." I laugh.

"Are we going to stand here all day or are we going to jump!" Liam laughs.

"There is no way in hell i'm jumping off that thing." Alex says walking away from the cliff.

"Come on it's fun!" Louis says.

"Ummm human here." Alex yells.

"Chicken." Louis laughs.

"Am not!"

"Are to!"

"Am not!"

All of the sudden Alex risesup off the ground.

"What the fuck!"She screams.

"You're going in one way or another." Liam laughs levitating her over to the edge of the cliff.

"You wouldn't!" Alex shouts looking at the water below.

"Yes he would." Louis, Grace and I say in sync.

"Ready to jump yet?" Liam laughs.

"Okay, okay. just put me down!" She shouts. Liam smirks as he levitates her back to the ground.

"There, now jump!" Liam says pointing at the cliff.  Louis walks up to her.

"Together?" He says smiling. She nods, taking his hand.They run up and jump off the edge, plummeting into the water below.

"Finally!" I shout laughing. Liam looks over the edge waving to them. I look over to Grace who has a evil looking smirk on her face. She winks at me before sneaking up behind  Liam and pushing him over the edge.

"I've wanted to do that all week!" She shouts with a huge smile on her face.

"Shall we?" I ask.

"We shall. " She says walking to my side.

"1!"

"2!"

"3!"

~Zayns POV~

Emily and I finally reach the house after exploring the forest.

"This place looks deserted. " Emily says looking around.

"I don't know why. They were supposed to be training." I say trying to think of where they could possibly of gone.

"I'm hungry. " Emily says walking into the kitchen. She goes into the pantry and pulls out a packet of chips. I look to the counter to find a note with my name on it. It's from Liam.

'Gone to the cliff. Be back before dark.'

I look out of the window, it's dark.

They should be back by now...

"EVERY TIME THAT YOU GET UNDRESSED! I HEAR SYMPHONYS IN MY HEAD! I WROTE THIS SONG JUST LOOKING AT YOU! OH OH OH! YEAH THE DRUMS THEY SWING LOW! AND THE TRUMPETS THEY GO!"

I look out the window to see them all appearing out of the trees.  Running around like a bunch of idiots. I can't help but smile.

"They're back. "

{ Hey guys I hope you are enjoying the book so far! I've been working on more chapters which will probably will be up soon. Thank you guys sooo much for reading! I love you all! ♡♥♡♥♡♥}

~Molly Grace xx