Chapter 20: Trapped

~Louis' POV~
I pull my phone out of my pocket and search through my contacts until I find Liams name.

*RING RING*

*RING RING*

*RING RING*

"Hello?"

"Liam."

"Louis? What's wrong?"

"We've had an accident."

"An accident! Holy shit, is everyone okay?"

"Yeah, just a little banged up."

"Where are you? I'll come get you."

"Just off Saint Vidgeons road."

"I'll be there soon." He says ending he call. I slide my phone back into my pocket and look around the car. I could have sworn I saw something slam into the side of the car. We must have hit a deer or something. I start to walk out to the side of the road to wait for Liam when I smell a foul yet all to familiar scent.

" Wolves." I mumble turning around to go back to the car  only to cone face to face with a familiar face.

Nathan.

~Liams POV~
"Theres been an accident." I announce as I hurry into to the lounge room.

"Jesus. Is everyone alright?" Luke asks in a concered tone.

"I don't know, but we need to get there now." I say grabbing my keys off of the TV cabinet.

"Where in gods name is Grace?" I shout.

"She went for a walk about an hour ago." Ashton says grabbing his coat off the couch.

"We'll just have to go without her." Niall says running to get Harry abd Michael from the kitchen.

"You three come with me, Niall you take Michael and Harry!" I shout running out if the door and towards my car the three boys following closely from behind. I jump into the driver seat slaming the door and frantically trying to put the key into to the ignition. I turn the key but the car doesn't start.

"Are you fucking kidding me!?" I shout turning the key again. Nothing.

"Shit!" I yell jumping out of my car and making my way over to a very confused looking Niall. He gets out if his car and opens the hood.

"I don't understand it was working fine yesterday!" He says searching for an explination.

"Wait. The spark plugs are missing." He says.

"Someone must have taken them."

"Why the hell would someone take them?" He says confused

"So we cant get to the others." I exclaim grabbing my phone and dialling Louis number.

No answer.

"We've got to find them." I state running towards the woods only to have my path blocked by a very angry looking wolf. It lunges at me sending me flying back into my car. I quickly jump back onto my feet ready to fight when all of the sudden dozens of wolves come out from the trees blocking all the exits.

"We're trapped."

~Molly Grace xx