Chapter 4: Questions

~ Alex's P.O.V ~

"Ouch!" I scream as Liam dabs my wounds.

"Sorry, I'm almost done." Liam says digging into the first aid kit. Liam is really not that bad from what I can tell. He is soft and gentle, but I'm not to sure if I can trust him. It might be just an act to get my guard down.

"All done!" Liam says s his work. He gets up and sits down beside me on the bed.

"Umm, Alexandria. What exactly happened last night? I mean I can see what he did to you but why?" He says looking into my eyes.

"He- he tried to rape me." I say breaking eye contact and looking down at the ground. The next thing that happened I never would of expected. He hugged me. I hugged him back a started to cry on his shoulder.

"Shhh, it's ok now. We won't let anything happen to you again." He whispered stroking my hair. All of the sudden we hear screams of pain from downstairs. I look at Liam with wide eyes.

"Don't worry. It's only Harry, they won't kill him." He says.

"Liam, can I ask you a question?" I say looking down at the floor.

"Anything." He says lifting up my chin so I'm facing him.

"Why did you kidnap me?"

- Nialls P.O.V -

I hear screams of pain from down stairs. I smile knowing that Harry is getting what he deserves. I mean how could he do that, I mean I know we are called monsters, but that doesn't mean we have to act like them! We are supposed to be helping Alexandria not hurting her! And hurting her what just the beginning, making Grace cry, that's what makes me want to rip his throat out! I know she isn't my girlfriend, but I do love her and the boys know that. I look down at the gorgeous girl crying on my chest, it breaks my heart to see her like this.

"Grace, look at me." I say pulling her head up from my chest and stroking a piece of hair out of her face. One thing special about grace is her hair changes colour depending on her mood two minute ago her hair was fiery red and now it's deep blue. She looks at me her face stained from all the tears.

"How could he do something like that Niall?" She says looking deep into my eyes.

"I don't know." I say truthfully looking into her eyes.

"But if nothing like that will ever happen again." I say trying to reassure her.

"I know I just wish I was here to protect her." She says sadly.

"Grace, can I ask ya a question?" I say curiously.

"Sure, shoot." She says turning to face me.

"Where were you?"

{ Ohhhhhh another chapter down! Thanks everyone who is reading and please comment giving me some feedback! Don't be shy! If you think the story sucks say so! I just want to make sure I'm not boring you guys to death!! <3 love you guys and thanks for reading!!}

~Molly Grace xx