Chapter 21: Missing

~Louis' POV~

"Well, well, well. Little Louis had a bit of an accident." Nathan says with a sinister smirk plastered across his face.

"Fuck off Nathan. This isn't your territory." I retort.

"Now is that anyway to speak to an old friend?" He says in a fake mocking tone.

"You're no friend of mine mutt." i spit venomously.

"That's such a shame. Because that means i have to kill you as well." He says with a sick smile spreading across his face. I take a step towards him so I'm right in his face.

"I'd like to see you try."

He smiles looking me up and down as if he was challenging me.

"Okay." He say slamming his fist into my face sneding me flying back onto the road. my head slams against the bitumen sending a huge wave of pain into my head. Nathan lands on top of me.

"Come on Superman. Lets see how well you fly." He laughs grabing aholds of my leg and throwing me through the air landing on top of the car. I cant move, every inch of my body aches with pain. Nathan jumps on top of the car standing next to me.

"You're weak Tomlinson. You can't protect her. You can even protect yourself." He laughs.

"You touch her and i swear to god i will kill you." I yell. He just laughs at me slamming his foot onto my face sending me into darkness.

~Nathan's POV~

"Grab the girl." i shout pointing to the car. Siva and Tom run to the back seat of the car to get her. 

"She's gone!" Siva shouts.

"What?!" I shout jumping off the roof of the car and climbing into the backseat. The car is empty. The door on the otherside of the car was wide open. 

"She escaped!"

{Merry Christmas everybody! I hope you all have an amazing time and you get spoilt rotten. Also i want to thank fluffycuddlerr for making the book cover it looks amazing! Thank you guys so much for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment! I love you guys! :* }

~Molly Grace xx