Chapter 7: Grace is what?

~Alexs POV~

"You didn't!" Exclaims Grace.

"Oh yes I did! I threw up all over the teacher! She was mortified!" I laugh.

"Oh my god!" She laughs.

"Your turn!" I shout.

"Hmmm, ok. In primary school I was lead in a dance concert. I went to do my big move and fell onto the audience." She says blushing.

"Oh my god did you get hurt?" I ask worriedly.

"No, I was fine. I cant say the same for the audience though." She says bursting out laughing and falling onto the ground. We were trying to get to know each other better because we don't know how long I will be here. One question was still buzzing around my head, I'm not sure if I should ask it, or if I really want to know. Ahhh screw it why not!

"Grace?"

"Yeah." She says putting another spoonful of nutella into her mouth.

"Why are you here?"

She drops the spoon and turns to face me.

"To help people." She states.

"How long have you been here?" I ask.

"A long time." She says looking at the floor. Just the the door flys open reveling four very satisfied boys. They all turn and look at me and Grace.

"Wow, Grace got her downstairs! Good job red." Says a very tanned guy with a quiff.

"What did i tell you about calling me red Zayn?" She says crossing her arms.

"Haha Zayns gunna get in trouble!" Laughs Louis.

"Oh don't make me bite you!" He says to Louis.

"Oh come on Zayn, we all know you have baby fangs." Grace teases winking at him. All of the boys start cracking up except for Zayn who stands there with red cheeks. I cant help but giggle at how embarrassed he is getting. All of the sudden a hunched over figure enters the room blood dripping from his mouth, Harry.

"Jesus Christ Styles! Clean up before coming into the house you're getting it on the rug!" Yells Liam.

"Sorry, forgot." He says wiping his face and licking his lips. he turns and when we sees me his eyes fill up with tears.

"I am so sorry Alexandria. I really am a monster." He says trying not to cry.

"Understatement much." Grace mumbles loud enough for Harry to hear her.

"Compared to you Grace I'm not the monster! Remember what you did to your little brother! your the fucking monster!" He screams with his fists clenched.

"Harry stop." Grace warns runnign her fingers through her hair.

"What was his name again Grace? Xavier wasn't it?" He says.

"Don't you dare say his name!!!" Grace screams flinging herself off the bench and towards Harry. Niall, Liam and Zayn run up to Grace and tries to get her to calm down. Liam and Zayn hold her arms while Niall tries to calm her down.

"Shhh, It's ok now Grace. It's all over. We know your not a monster, Your good and pure." Niall whispers.

"I-I have to go." Grace stutters pushing the three boys off of her and running outside. What just happened?

"Why would you say something like that to her! she isnt a monster! She is human!" I yell at Harry.

"She is far from human Alexandria." Harry says walking towards me.

"What do you mean?" I say moving backwards.

"She is a creature just like us! She is a Wicca." He states.

"Whats a wicca?" I stutter.

"Someone who used to be human but something happened in their life to trigger a force in themselves. making them powerful. I believe you humans call them witches." Explains Liam.

"Minus the broomsticks, cauldron and pointy hat." Laughs Louis.

So I'm trapped in a house full of vampires who kidnapped me. I'm being hunted by a pack of were wolves, and my only friend and comfort is a witch. How can this be happening to me! why cant this all be a dream! I wish I could just wake up and be in Mr Georgios class! I would give anything for that to happen! I miss James and my parents. why cant I just go home!

{Hey guys I wrote this chapter to make up for the fact that I wont be updating until probably Friday :( But I will be writing all the time so I will be updating extra chapters when I come back! So thank you guys so much if your still reading this because I didn't even think I would get 1 read! so vote and comment because I love you guys! <3}

~Molly Grace xx