[005] Takuya's First Gym Battle; Pewter Gym Rock Battle!

Travelling through the forest was quite a time for Takuya and her Pokémons, Viridian Forest was big on so getting lost which was a issue for Takuya, since she can easily get lost.

Same good thing do happen though the forest, Takuya caught a Scyther and Metapod who evolved into Butterfree through training, she made a new friend who is named Samurai and battle each other with Takuya as the winner.

When Takuya reached Pewter City, she was exhausted and tired.

"Phew, I thought that we will never going to get out off that forest." Takuya said.

"I know what you mean." Yami agreed, "I thought that the forest was moving too."

"I'm tired~" Tsuki whine. "Lets hit the Pokémon Centre first."

Takuya agreed and they headed straight to the Pokémon Centre to get some rest.

Takuya gave her Pokémons to Nurse Joy right away, to make sure that her Pokémon were in tip top shape for the gym tomorrow.

"Thank you Nurse Joy." Takuya said.

"Thank nothing of it Takuya." Nurse Joy smiled.

Takuya blinked, "Huh? How do you know my name?" She asked looking around, "This isn't Viridian City."

"My sister told me about you." Nurse Joy answered, "She even told me about the encounter of Team Rocket. Oh and there's a poster on the wall beside me you should see."

The poster said that the Indigo League was going to be held this year.

"Wow, I'm so going to enter the tournament." Takuya said excitedly.

While Takuya's Pokémon were recovering, she thought it was a good time to relax and found out what to do after she finished her first gym.

After gathering her Pokémon, Takuya headed right for the Pewter Gym.

The Pewter Gym was a building made out of giant grey some, forming the shape of the gym dome.

"Wow the gym sure gives it away on what type the gym leader uses." Yami commented, in disguise as a Pichu form.

"No kidding." Tsuki agreed.

"Well here I go." Takuya said as she pushed opened the door and entered.

"Who goes there?" A voice said from inside the dark area of the gym.

"My name is Takuya and I am here to challenge your gym to win a badge." Takuya spoke up.

"Very well." The voice said and the lights turned on, as the person stepped out the shadows, "I'm the gym leader Brock and I accept your challenge."

Brock lead Takuya to the battle field, the battle field was a sandy floor with big pointy rocks in it.

"This battle between Brock the Pewter Gym leader and Takuya Sky of Pallet Town." The Referee announced, who Brock quickly introduced as his younger brother Forrest, "Both challenges will be using three Pokémon each and first one to defeat all three Pokémon wins! Let the battle begin!"

"Alright than Ciro show them your strength!" Takuya released her giant bird Pokémon.

"Pidgeo!" He chirped.

"A Pidgeotto huh?" Brock said amused, 'That Pidgeotto can't be normal, especially with that size.' He thought, 'But doesn't she know that rock beat flying.' "Go Geodude!" He released a gray boulder Pokémon. It has bulging, rocky eyebrows and trapezoidal, brown eyes. Its arms are muscular with five-fingered hands.