[019] Takuya's Fourth Gym Battle; Saffron Gym Psychic Powers!

After finishing with Maiden's peak,  Takuya was now back on track with travelling to Saffron City.

Right now Takuya was walking through a forest and it was getting dark.

"Arceus, me and my directions." Takuya whined. "I know that Saffron City is close... I hope."

"What Pokémon are you using for this gym battle mother?" Koyuki asked.

"Well, since the Gym Leader Sabrina, uses psychic type I've been thinking about it." Takuya answered, "It's a two on two battle so I'll be using you and Kara to battle against the psychic."

"You can count on Kara and I to beat her." Yami said.

"Good luck today, uncle Yami." Koyuki said.

Just then they heard laughter coming from some bushes.

The laughter was from a little girl, about six years old with long green hair and was wearing a white dress, with a white hat that covering her face, so Takuya is unable to see her eyes and was carrying a white ball.

"Excuse me little girl," Takuya asked politely, "do you know if we are near to Saffron City?"

The little girl laughed again and ran away into the bushes.

"I was only asking for directions." Takuya said and she followed the path that the girl, 'Something is not right about that little girl.' She thought but she still took it and the path led them to a cliff.

Takuya saw Saffron City ahead of her; it was a city with many colour lights.

"Wow, it's beautiful." Koyuki said admiringly the lights.

"Yeah, but it's strange how the little girl just disappeared after we reached this cliff." Yami said.

"I know what you mean." Takuya agreed.

----•••-----

After spending the night in the Pokémon Centre, Takuya walked over to Saffron Gym, an unusual dome-shaped building.

"Well time to get my fourth badge." Takuya said.

Takuya was about to open the Gym's door, when a dark grey bearded man, in a dark green jogging outfit and with a dark green cap, interrupted her.

"Are you going to battle Sabrina?" The man asked, he stared at Takuya and appeared to be studying her.

Yami notice this and growled in his disguise form 'Pikachu'.

The man flinched a bit due to the sparks coming from the 'Pikachu'.

"Yes I am battling Sabrina, is that a problem?" Takuya asked.

"If I were you kid," the man said, "I'd go to another Gym. Sabrina will not go easy on a newbie trainer like you. So leave now and go to another gym."

"Excuse me." Takuya said in a low dangerously voice that made the man back away, "But you listen here old man, I didn't come to Saffron Gym just to have you tell me to leave. I'm battling Sabrina, got it."

"Mother is mad." Koyuki said in surprise.

"Can't blame her Yuki, even Aura has limits." Yami said.

The man smiled, seeing the flames and confidence in her eyes. 'Maybe she can save her.' He thought and led her inside to building.

----•••----

Entering the building, Takuya was surprised to see some people were staring at spoons, as if they were trying to bend them and the rest were trying to guess what shape was on cards, without looking.