[007] Takuya's Second Gym; Cerulean Gym & Water Flowers of Cerulean City!

After exploring at Mt.Moon, Takuya made it to Cerulean City were she can get her second badge.

"We finally made it." Takuya sighs, "This is were we get our second badge."

"Who are you using Aura?" Yami asked disguised as a Piplup.

"Don't know but I do know that the Cerulean Gym uses water Pokémon." Takuya looked at Yami, "And why are you taking form of a Piplup you know that they only seen in Sinnoh?" She raised an eyebrow.

"I thought it would be unique but than again people were eyeing me." Yami shivered.

Takuya rolled her eyes, "You don't say."

"I'll switch to a Vapoeron than." Yami jumped of her shoulder than changed into the bubble jet Pokémon, then he jumped back to her shoulder. "Better?"

"I guess that will do." Takuya said and she walked off the the gym but she notice some police in front of  machine shop. "What's going on?"

"Don't know but lets find out."

Takuya asked Officer Jenny what happen, Officer Jenny explained that someone told a lot of machine parts from the shop and the weird thing is that whats  missing are parts on building a water pump.

"Weird?"

"Your telling me." Takuya said and walked off.

----•••----

Soon Takuya reached Cerulean Gym, the building was pink and yellow dome shape, with a big picture of a white seal known as Dewgong.

Takuya slowly entered the building, "Hello anyone here?" She asked.

The gym lobby was silent and empty.

"Hm, where is everybody Aura?" Yami asked.

"Don't know."

Just then they heard cheering coming from outside the lobby, Takuya went through the doors from the lobby and saw what was happening.

Three teenage girls were performing a Water Ballet Show in a giant swimming pool.

One girl has long wavy blonde waist length hair, green eyes and she had a flower pin in her hair.

Second girl has long wavy indigo waist length hair, brown eyes and she had red beads in her hair.

Third girl has chest length pink hair and blue eyes.

"There the gym leaders of Cerulean. But one is missing." Takuya said.

"Really? I'm not impress how they show off instead of doing a gym leader job." Yami said.

"I agree with ya there buddy."

----•••----

When the water ballet was over, Takuya went to talk to the Gym Leaders.

Daisy, Violet and Lily were talking to each other by the pool, about their show.

"Daisy you're dive was perfect." Lily said, the pink haired one.

"Practice does make perfect." Daisy replied, who was blond haired.

"I think that show was our best one yet." Violet said, the indigo haired one.

"Um, excuse me." Takuya said catching the three girls attention.

"Oh, your so cute and beautiful." Daisy said and Takuya blushed at that comment. "I'm sorry, if you're here for autographs, we don't do them."

"Oh no, I'm not here for an autograph," Takuya said shaking off the blush, "I'm here to battle you for a badge."