[017] Attack of the Tentacool & Tentacruel!

After having a long relaxation on the beaches of Porta Vista, Takuya decided it was time to catch a boat for the mainland, but she had to wait for a boat to arrive.

While they waited Takuya thought it was a good time to evolve her other three Eevee's.

Since Takuya had an Espeon, she thought that she would evolve them too, she sent the Eevees out of their Pokéballs and placed a Fire stone, Water stone and Thunder stone in front of them to choose.

"If you don't want to evolve, I won't force you." Takuya said.

Two out of three Eevees did want to evolve, into more there stronger forms.

The first Eevee touched the fire stone and she evolved into a quadruped Pokémon with three small toes and a yellow paw pad on each foot. Shw has long ears, dark eyes, and a small black nose, her body is covered in reddish-orange fur. However, her bushy tail, fluffy collar, and a tuft of fur on her head are yellow.

"Flareon!" She cried out.

The seconded Eevee touched the water stone and she evolved into a composite creature sharing physical traits of aquatic and land animals. She is a quadruped with three small toes on each foot and dark blue paw pads on the hind feet. Her body is light blue with dark blue ridge around her head and as a ridge down its back, she has a split tailfin that could been mistaken for a mermaid's in the past and she has a white ruff around her neck and three fins around her head made of cream-colored webbing.

"Vayy, Vaporeon!" She said happily.

"Eevee, Eev, Eevuii, Eevui, Eev!" (I don't want to evolve. I like to stay as me.) The last Eevee shook her head.

Takuya smiled, "I have no problem, if you want to stay the way you are... Jala." She named.

"Eevee!" Jala smiled, happy that her trainer understood.

"Well, congratulations you two on your new evolution." Takuya said and checked out her new evolved Pokémon.

🔹Flareon, the Flame Pokémon.
The evolved form of Eevee. It stores some of the air it breathes in its internal flame sac, which heats its body to over three thousand degrees.

Type: Fire

Gender: Female

New Moves: Flamethrower, Fire Spin, Ember, Fire Fang, Will O Wisp, Sunny Day and Hyper Beam.

Ability: Flash-Fire

Hidden Ability: Guts

🔹Vaporeon, the Bubble Jet Pokémon.
The evolved form of Eevee. The composition of its cells is similar to molecules of water, and as such, can melt in water.

Type: Water

Gender: Female

New Moves: Water Gun, Acid Amour, Aurora Beam, Ice Beam, Rain Dance and Blizzard.

Ability: Water-Absorb

Hidden Ability: Hydration

Takuya was feeling happy with her new Pokémon she had got, "And pretty soon I'll be having a new Pokémon." She said holding the light blue Pokémon egg her Pokémon saved from S.S. Anne in her arms gently.

Flareon is named 'Enya'.

Vaporeon is named 'Aqua'.

When Takuya had her Pokémon recovered in the Pokémon Centre, she offered to take the egg.