[031] Stone Town; Eevee's Evolution Problem

It's been quite busy for Takuya and her Pokémon for the past few months.

First they had met a trainer with cadet blue hair and brown eyes her named was Duplica, who owned a light purple or magenta free-form shape blob with vestigial facial features. It also appears to have two vestigial, handless 'arms' protruding from its body. It was a Ditto a transforming Pokémon; it is capable of transforming into an exact replica of any physical object.

Takuya found it amazing but the problem she discovered was that Duplica Ditto when transforming it ends up getting the face wrong, but another problem happen when Team Rocket plan was to use Ditto transform ability to transform into a rare Pokémon such as Dratini.

In the end everything work out when Team Rocket Meowth's threatened Diotto and it ended up getting the face right, Duplica was glad that her Ditto was back in her arms and her theatre was reopened.

----

Next Takuya met a computer geek with green busy hair and wearing large swirling glasses named Dr. Akihabara, who owned  a Pokémon made completely out of programming code. It has a pink polyhedral body with a blue stomach, blue triangular prism feet, and a blue rectangular prism tail. It has a pink, polyhedral head that ends in a blue beak and has hexagonal eyes. It was a Porygon.

Where two specimens created by Dr. Akihabara appeared, one of which was stolen by Team Rocket, the other borrowed by Takuya to help save the other Porygon Zero as they called it. But Takuya was able to save it.

----

Then Takuya entered a forest, where a heard of Pikachu's lived, there where all type of Pikachu's such as; a Pikachu with blue eyes, small and large.

Tyrell her Pikachu who bonded with a female Pikachu and she decide to go with Takuya, she wanted to be with Tyrell which she accepted and named her new female Pikachu 'Sorine.'

----•••----

Right now Takuya was walking along the path towards her next destination which was Cinnabar Island, so she could earn her seventh badge.

"Hmm... Hmm, hm..." Takuya hummed.

"Espeon." Kara yipped walking beside Takuya.

"Tired..." Yami said tiredly.

Koyuki was lazing on Takuya's shoulder and Jala was on top of her head.

"Eeveuii! Eeveii!" A Pokémon cried.

"Hm?" Takuya blinked, "Did you hear that?"

"Eevui!"

"That's sounds like another Eevee." Koyuki said, "It's coming from that direction." She pointed.

"Eevuii." Jala nodded.

"Come on." Takuya said and they all went the source of the cry.

Koyuki was correct, the crying was from an Eevee that was tied up to a tree by a rope.

Jala gasped, "Eevuii!"

Takuya was surprise, "Who on earth did that?" She said bending down untying Eevee from the rope.

"Do you think it's abandoned Aura?" Yami asked.

Before Takuya could answer a familiar voice call her.

"Takuya." A familiar voice said.

Takuya blinked and turned around seeing, she blushed immediately but quickly shook it off.

It was Steven Stone.

"Steven."

Yami and Koyuki smiled, "Hiya Steven!" They both greeted happily.