[013] Mystery of the Lighthouse; Eevee's and Pokémon Discoveries by Bill?

After walking so many paths and travelling through forests, Takuya as arrived at a beach, checking the map, but soon took a short break.

Takuya was sitting by the ocean with her Yami and Koyuki along with Serefina playing with the sand while Seraphina watch them with Kaisa, she thinking about what she had gone through so far on her journey.

The black blued haired girl closed her eyes and remembered when she, meet all her Pokémons for the first time, set off on the journey together, met a lot of new Pokémon and people, challenged the Pewter Gym and Cerulean Gym, meeting Misty and Brock and captured new Pokémon, also watching a new born Pokémon hatch.

Kaisa saw Takuya daydreaming and walked over to her, "What are you daydreaming about Aurora?" She asked.

"Oh I'm just thinking about what has happened so far on my journey." Takuya said with a smile, "The truth is since my journey started I've felt a little bit grown up, even though I'm thirteen years old."

Kaisa smiled, "I think that's is what being on a Pokémon journey is also about, you see not only is it about getting stronger and working together with Pokémon or giving you the chance to meet new Pokémon and places. It also helps a kid like you Aurora grow up in the real world, without a parent to hold your hand, though you knew all that before."

Takuya smiled, "That's true Kai."

"Now where are we 'Mother'?" Koyuki asked popping up beside Takuya who jumped a bit.

"Yuki you shouldn't do that." Seraphina scolded lightly.

"Mum right. That's my job." Yami joked which earned a lightly hit from his mother. "Sorry."

Koyuki had been trying to learn telepathy, which Takuya says she's getting better by the day, though she can't keep it up like Yami, Tsuki, Seraphina and Kaisa.

"Um..." Takuya turned to the right seeing a Lighthouse in the distance, "There's a Lighthouse there, we could rest there."

"Alright let's go!" Yami said and started to walk.

Takuya was about to go, then she felt something against her legs, she looked on the sandy ground seeing a small crab, its upper half is red, containing two small spikes facing upwards on the top of its head. Its lower body is light tan and doubles as its jaw with two fangs overlapping its upper body. Its hips are visible on the lower front of its body connected to its long and thin legs, featuring small, claw-like feet.

"Krrii." It said. [Not sure what Krabby sounds like.]

🔹Krabby, the River Crab Pokémon.
It lives in burrows dug on sandy beaches. Its pincers fully grow back if they are broken in battle.
- This Krabby is smaller than a normal Krabby.

"Well this is a small Krabby, but its cute at the same time." Takuya said taking out a Pokéball and she tapped the Krabby with it, she caught the mini Krabby.

🔹Krabby, the River Crab Pokémon.

Type: Water

Gender: Male

Known Moves: Bubble, Mud Sport, Vice Grip, Leer, Harden, Bubble Beam and Metal Claw

*Egg Move: Anicent Power and Haze

Ability: Hyper-Cutter and Shell-Armor

Hidden Ability: Sheer-Force

Extra Information: -This Krabby is smaller than a regular Krabby size.