[012] Kanto Water Starter; Here Comes the Squirtle Squad!

After Takuya has obtained some new Pokémon, she was happy that her mother loved her new Pokémon that she got.

Professor Oak, also thanked her for catching some shiny Pokémon it was a great discovery to study them and took of before Takuya could say anything else.

Charmander is named 'Agnider'.

Shiny Vulpix is named 'Serefina'.

Shiny Seal is named 'Mesi'.

Raichu is called 'Raidyn'.

Growlithe is called 'Aedus'.

Shiny Lapras is named 'Ephyra'.

And finally Fearow is named 'Avis'.

Takuya also got information on them, how each Pokémon got more than one egg move like some of her other Pokémon, but thats not all she was happy to have two of the Kanto starter's Pokémon; Bulbasaur and Charmander, she only need to one more which is a water type.

"Mom really excited to have some Pokémon of her own to keep wasn't she?" Yami said amused, remembering how Aerith eyes sparkled when she heard about getting some Pokémon.

"Oh, you bet ya buddy. I was always thinking of some Pokémon to catch for her to keep her company." Takuya smiled, "Lucky for us."

"Rio, Rio." Koyuki said.

Just then Takuya felt the earth beneath her sink and suddenly she fell into a hole.

"Argh... My head is the only part of me that doesn't hurt like always." Takuya whined and groaned while looking at her Pokémon to check for any injuries.

"Ow! I think I landed on my head!" Yami complained rubbing his head.

"Rio, Rio, Rio, Rio?!" (Who dug this hole?!) Koyuki said angrily.

Five light blue round heads appeared over the hole laughing like crazy or amazing about their own work.

"Hey that wasn't funny," Takuya said, "we could have been hurt."

"Squsquirsquirtle!!" The heads just laughed again.

Takuya climbed out of the hole, to see who the tricksters were.

The tricksters turned out to be five Pokémon resembling a small Pokémon that resembles a light blue turtle. While it typically walks on its two short legs, It has large brown eyes and a slightly hooked upper lip. Each of its hands and feet have three pointed digits. The end of its long tail curls inward. Its body is encased by a tough shell that forms and hardens. This shell is brown on the top, pale yellow on the bottom, and has a thick white ridge between the two halves.

Takuya noticed them all wearing black sunglasses, but differently. One Squirtle was wearing pointy sunglasses, while the other four wore round glasses, Takuya assumed that the pointy sunglasses is the leader of the group.

Takuya looked up Squirtle on her Pokédex:
🔹Squirtle, the Tiny Turtle Pokémon.
It shelters itself in its shell, then strikes back with spouts of water at every opportunity.

'Wow first Bulbasaur, then Charmander and now Squirtle,' Takuya thought happily seeing a another Kanto Region Starter Pokémon, 'how lucky am I'. She sent out Koyuki to battle them while Yami shoulder incase the Squirtle try anything funny.

The pointy sunglasses Squirtle, which Takuya was right, it was the leader of the Squirtles, stepped forward, "Squirtle." It said, ready for a fight.

"Rio!" Koyuki took her battle stance.

Just then a siren was heard coming their way.

"Squirtle!" The Squirtles all heard it and scattered very quickly.