Fan Fest 2015. Part 1

Song: Dreams - Wet

Who else is in love with this song or has been for like ever ?
.......................................................................................................................................

"TROYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" My phone speakers practically break as my British bestie yells through her phone. "Zoe calm down. Breathe. B. R. E. A. T. H. E." I spell out for her, laughing.

Today was ther first day of YouTube fanfest in Sydney and it was the first time I was going to see Zoe in 6 months and meet some of her friends. I couldn't wait. But sadly I had to since the flight from perth was three hours long.

"Sorry Troye," She says apologetically. "I'm just super excited about seeing you again and for you to meet everyone!" She squeals. An announcement goes off in the airport. "Last call for flight 6045 from perth to Sydney,".

"Three hours Zoe. I have to hop on the plane I'll try texting you when I get off the plane, ok?" I say. "I don't think you'll need to," She says. "Wha.." I start but she butts in. "BYEEEEEEE TROYE HAVE A SAFE TRIP!" She yells and hangs up. What was all that about? Ah well let's do this.

I run through the gates onto the plane and into my seat. "Please please nobody sit next to me," I pleaded to myself. I see a middle aged man look up at the seat sign. He's wearing a black suit and he has a brief case. And he puts it up in the compartment above me. NOOOOOO! I say to myself.

About five minutes into the flight the man looks at me. "I'm sorry to bother you, but are you Troye Sivan? My daughters obsessed with your album and she's got all your merchandise!" He says smiling. I smile. "Um yep thats me. Would you like me to sign something for her?" I say. "I would but I don't think I have a pen on me." He says sadly.

I think for a second.

"Does she have social media sir?" I ask. He nods. "Yes she has a Twitter account which she practically lives on," he says. I smile. Perfect. "Well I could contact her, follow her and give her a shout out, if that's cool with you?" I ask. He nods and writes her username in my phone. I follow her, dm her and tweet her a shout out.

"Thanks so much Troye!" He says. "No problem," I say and close my eyes, hopefully trying to sleep.

----------

"Excuse me sir the flight has landed," My eyes tiredly open as the flight attendant pats my shoulder. "Uh Thanks," I say as I grab my carry on bag and make my way out. I am about to go and get my luggage when I see a bubbly, brunette running towards me. "TROYEEEEEE," She says practically jumping on me. "OMG ZOEEEEE!" I yell hugging her tightly. "I missed you so much!" I say tears in my eyes. "Aw Troye don't cry, I missed you too," she says wiping my eyes.

"Let's go meet everyone," She says.

I grab my luggage and run into the taxi with Zoe. I check my phone and scroll through my Twitter and surprisingly my feed is blowing up. "@ Joe sugg - Soooo excited to meet Troye Sivan today at fan fest!" I yell to zoe. "You got your bro to tweet me?" I ask her. "No," She says confused. I squeal. She laughs. "He actually is you know," she says.

................................................
Part one done of this oneshot. 1 or 2 more coming soon :). Leave some love in the comments and don't forget to vote if you liked it.

Literally dying as I wait for part 3/3 in the blue neighbourhood videos by the one and only Troye boy. Aren't you?!?

Sorry for no tronnor this chapter ( I'm building it up people geeeez) but there will be a tonne more next chapie xx

Thats it for now my sweets- oni xxx