too good

"Daddy?" Connor moaned quietly yet impatiently, twisting the sparkly choker around his neck while he waited for his master.

"Can you play with me today?"

"Just a minute sweetheart, daddy is a little busy," Troye said, irritated that Connor was being so needy today.

He felt little guilt that the boy still turned him on even if the contract was fake.

Connor didn't need to know that just yet though Troye thought as he slipped on his tie.

As Troye walked out the closet in a crisp, dark blue suit Connor's once smirked lips turned into a pout.

"Daddy? Work again? I thought today we could play a little," Connor said fidgeting with the lace of his panties.

Troye sighed involuntary. He hoped his former acting career would pay him justice.

"Oh princess," He said tracing Connor's jaw with the tips of his fingers. "You know how much I would love to make you scream for me but I have a meeting today," He said kissing Connor gently on the lips.

Connor blushed intently but quickly was taken aback when he heard Troye's phone's ringtone.

"Daddy I thought your phone was broken," Connor pouted drawing back from Troye's grasp.

"Uh.. It's a new one princess," Troye stammered, rapidly looking around for where he placed his phone.

As Troye's eyes continued to dart around the room he heard Connor say the only thing he didn't want to hear. 

"Daddy, who's Jacob?" 

Troye's eyes shot up and stared at his phone, Jacob's contact flashing on the screen. Troye stammered again before answering. "No one pet, just hang up," 

Troye knew that Connor was annoyed at him, he could see it in his eyes but he didn't see how much Connor was hurting. He didn't even think to consider that Connor would disobey him. 

And yet he did.

"Hello, This is Troye's phone," Connor purred into the speaker.

After a while Connor looked as if he was about to burst into tears. 

"B..But that can't be right, I'm Troye's boyfriend," Connor said quietly, a tear falling down his cheek.

Troye felt his heart tear in half when he saw Connor in tears. He didn't realise how much he actually cared for this boy even if it wasn't supposed to last.

Troye rushed to Connor's side trying to comfort him but as Connor pushed him away he already knew he was too late. There was no chance this boy would let Troye fall in love with him after what he'd done. 

Troye was so upset he didn't realise Connor had thrown his phone directly at the wall. 

"Well now you'll actually need a new phone," Connor said bursting into tears. 

Troye opened his mouth to speak but Connor was so angry, he'd never seen Connor this angry ever and he just flipped. 

"Don't you even try speak Mellet, you aren't worthy enough to have any of those lies you are about to try brainwash me with. To cheat on me would be one thing but to cheat on someone else with me is something else altogether and I've fucking had it. You and your petty boyfriend can go live a happy life fucking each other to whatever extent because I don't actually give a shit and to think I thought I could actually be falling for you but it was too good to be true. You're too good to be true Troye. Maybe you should try to love with emotion next time," Connor said as he motioned me towards the door.

"I'm sorry," I started as Connor slammed the door, tears pouring down my face.

Connor was right. I didn't even realise I had loved with emotion 

-----------

ooo shit im in tears sorry I should've warned you guys to grab the tissues

ok ily

also htf am i almost at 10k reads thank you so much