Panic! At the disco

-----------------------------------------------------
ooo you like what I did with the title?

nope, ok.

yeah i'm actually just trying to distract you from the fact that there's no song here 

--------------------------------------------------------

I push open the gym doors, catchy pop music filling my ears, groups of freshman taking selfies and ditched dates lurking by the punch table in an oddly sad matter.

I hate how stereotypical my school's homecoming dance was.
The thoughts made me want to be sick.

I clutch my camera close to my chest as I walk forward into the huge group of people dancing, knowing that if one of them bumped into me I would probably loose all the confidence I had managed to grab, and probably my camera too.

All I really need was five photos. Five perfect photos that, as Miss Walter would say, express the magic of our school dance.

Yeah. Magic. Ha. If there's magic why can't I abracadabra myself out of here?

I look up at the fairy lights above me hanging around a statue of the Eiffel Tower. The theme of the dance was love in Paris which I thought was kinda cute, especially for the first dance of the year. I bring my camera up to my eyeline and look through the lens, holding down the focus button. Almost. Almost. Click. Got it.

The picture is of the crowd and the lights, but there were two people in particular infront of me swaying peacefully to the music and staring into each others eyes which is what I focused on. It was pretty much perfect.

I smile at my work and bring my camera down and holding it against me once more.

Everything was ok.

Everything. was. ok.

That is until I heard yelling.

Yelling that was obviously directed at me.

"HEY LOOK THE GAY FAG'S HERE AND HIS GOT HIS PRECIOUS LITTLE CAMERA TOO, PROBABLY HERE TO STALK HIS EX!" A guy in my grade called out, high fiving one of his friends.

I winced at the mention of him, 'my ex'.
But there was no way he was here. Troye didn't like this kind of scene.

I see fingers snap in my face.

"YEAH SORRY FAG YOUR' BIG DADDY ISN'T HERE," Another, possibly drunk, friend of yelling boy 1 with a slurred laughing voice called out to me.

I feel my breath start to quicken and my hands being to shake. Tears are brimming in my eyes. All I needed was five photos and I would stay on track but I can't even do that without having a panic attack. 

One of the drunk guys raises his fist to my face as if he is about to punch me. I brace myself for the impact but for some reason it doesn't come. I open my eyes to see why they stopped and then I see it.

It's Troye.

He is here.

They lied.

He is here.

And he is going make this so much worse.

-----------------------

Hola 

four (possibly five) things.

one-

DID ANYONE ELSE THINK THE YOUTH VIDEO WAS ABOUT TRONNOR?!?!?!?!?

two- 

THIS UPDATE TOOK ME A YEAR (note: a year for me is about a week) 

and i'm sorry.

three-

I was supposed to be seeing Troye live today (*insert sad face*) (*insert hug for my sick baby Troye*)

four-

I have a pet spider named Jarred ( Jarred Sivan Joel Mellet Franta) who lives on my roof and he is technically part of illegal pet trade because I didn't buy him.

five-

this chapter is only part 1 and there will be a part 2 soon.

ok that's about it love u my sweets xxx

(also Fernanda is my cool magician, not yours)

(also THANKU SOMUCH FOR 1.3K READS I LOVE U ALLLLLL)