Dazzle Me Boys

Dazzle- Oh Wonder
I swear I'm going to find some new songs to write with.
...........................................................................................................................................

I walk into the saint laurent building and look around for Zoe my personal assistant. "Good morning Mr franta, coffee?" She asks offering me a cup of goodness. I accept graciously and thank her. "Ok so today you have the model auditions for our new winter line snow flake and then..." She starts but I stop her. "Zoe where are the auditions held today," I ask. "In our main photo shoot room," She says confused. "Thank you hon,  and remember to pace yourself," I say walking away.

I walk into the bright white room and I am quickly approched by the director of the shoot. "Hey Dan," I say calmly even though I'm super stressed about this audition, these models are our last shot at finding a male face for our winter collection. "Hello Mr Franta how are you?" He asks. "Good. You?" I ask. "Good, the boys are all getting ready. They'll come out one by one in two different outfits, you'll judge and then decide," He says. "Cool," I say. "But can I go check on the boys?". "Yeah sure," He says.

I begin to scan through the room quickly. There's about 20 here. All pretty faces and toned bodies but then my eyes are caught on one. Skiny. Curly hair. And the he looks up with his piercing blue eyes. Troye. That's my Troye. My childhood Troye.

He looks even more beautiful than he ever has. Gorgeous. Yet he hasn't changed at all. Still in his casual black block jumper and blue jeans. Last time I saw him was 9th grade and he still has that jumper. That used to be my jumper. I feel my heart melt.

I walk up behind him, not in a stalker way but more a long lost best friend kind of way, and wrap my arms around his waist. "Hey Troye, remember me?" I say in his ear. He jumps and turns around. "Connor? CONNOR!" He says and jumps on me "I missed you so much," He says "I thought when you moved here I would never see you again,". The other models turn around and look at me and Troye in confusion but I hardly notice. "Me too," I say quietly. "I have to go Troye, we will talk soon," I say hugging him close.

I go back and stand up infront of the crowd of boys.  "Models," I call out and they all turn to look. "If you don't already know I'm the CEO of saint laurent, Mr Connor Franta, and today you are all here to audition to be the new face of my company for our winter line. I will be making the final decisions so remember all you really have to do is dazzle me boys," I say walking out of the room.

....(time skip half an hour later to the audition)......

I watch as the first half of models come out. Strutting. Posing. And the looks. All the looks I had seen before just on new people. I continue jotting down notes as the next model walks out making my heart skip a beat even though this isn't new to either of us.

I watch closely as Troye struts down the stage but not like the other boys. Troye has a certain ground in his step. He captures the essence of the stage which, all in all, captures me. And when he poses his eyes lock with mine destroying everything else around us and I'm not sure if it's just the job he wants or something else. I want something else. I want him.

As he turns around and starts walking back his hips sway a little and I find it hard to contain a moan. Keep it professional Connor. I turn my head around to say a very amused Dan quietly laughing to him self as he watched me. I shoot him a death glare and he turns away, pretending to fix up the racks.

For the rest of the auditions I can't focus on any of the other boys and none of them really stand out. Not as much as Troye. My mind keeps drifting off to thoughts of the curly haired boy even though my eyes were on each model.

As the last model walks off the stage I breathe a sigh of relief. I don't even have to think about my choice. I already have one. I call Dan over to go get the models. "Do I even have to? I mean we all know it's ...." He starts but I shove his shoulder. "Just go," I say. He pretends to look hurt as he walks off.

I give the models a nod as they walk out. I try not to look at Troye because apparently I'm "so obvious" (dan). "You models were all better than expected but one stood out from the rest and I'd like to congratulate Troye Sivan on becoming the new face of saint laurent winter," I say. I look around to see some disappointed faces but most are going up to Troye and congratulating him as they walk out which makes me really happy.

I look at Troye to see him wide eyed and running to me. "Thank you so much Connor. I didn't even know you were the CEO here. I actually thought you were a model at first," he mumbles as he looks down to the ground, embarrassed. I burst into a fit of laughter. "Me? A model? You're still hilarious Tro," I say. "I missed that alot,". He give me a small smile. "Troye we need to go sign your pap..." I start but he interrupts me. "I really need to do something like right now," he says

"Oh okay what is it?" I ask.

"This," He says leaning in to kiss me. As his lips brush mine I can only think of one thought.

My childhood Troye dazzled me.

.......................................................................
Hello children of the internet ! 1012 words, can I get a higfive?! .... Ok..no...that's cool.
I haven't been sleeping lately because when I'm about to go to sleep all these ideas for new oneshots. My brain is so weird rn :/

Also just incase you got confused I changed my username from ioniav180218 to sivants._.frantants because I can yall

I need a chai latte right now. Legit. But I'm still on this roadtrip and no one in the outback has them :((((( #aussieliving

There's no wifi here either so I am just writing these chapters and hoping that wattpad doesn't decide to DELETE MY WORK !

Ok now im just ranting but if you liked this chapter leave me some love in the comments and remember to vote

Not that anyone reads this ... Lol

Ok byeeeeeeee for now - oni xxxxx