Dads

( A/N Yes I know I'm late but happy new year hope 2016 is full of love, laughter and Tronnor because duh. Anyways go read children, especially me and
tronnorfteden 's child: supermariela  , you should go follow her btw.... Also i feel like this is connor in the morning as a dad)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song: Fast car - Jonas blue ft Dakota
I really like this song for no apparent reason....
---------------------------------------------------------–------------------

"Daddy Tro! Daddy Con!" I turn around to see our beautiful daughter jumping happily towards us. "Syd!" We call out in unison, scooping her into our arms.

"Did you sleep well honey?" Troye asks, kissing her nose. Syd giggles and nods, her smile brightening the room making me feel all warm and nice inside.

Syd jumps down from our arms and runs across the lounge room to the kitchen "Are you hungry baby?" I ask running after her. She nods. "Cancakes? Pweasee daddy?" She asks me. Giggling, I kneel down and place her in my lap "Cancakes?" I ask "Or pancakes?".

"No daddy, I want cancakes pweasee," She says " With nutwella!" She adds, beaming. Soon Troye is beaming too. "Yes, Nutella pan...cancakes, pweasee daddy con," Troye says kneeling infront of me. I giggle, "Ofcourse,". Troye and Syd clap there hands in delight.

I swear she picked that up from him, I think to myself.

"Syd you better get dressed before daddy Tro eats all your Cancakes," I say kissing her forehead as she runs down the hall into her room.

I stand up laughing as I wrap my hands around Troye's waist. "You know sometimes it seems like if Nutella were a person you would leave me for them," I say laughing. Troye looks at me and then back at the nutella jar. "I would consider it," He says.

"Hey!" I say holding my hand to my chest and acting hurt. "I was only joking," Troye says. Continuing my act I push Troye away from me and walk into the pantry. "Con, Come back," He calls out.

As I reach up to grab the flour for the cancakes I feel two arms wrapping around my waist. I jump in shock and the flour falls all over my face and in my hair. I turn around and give Troye a death stare. "Oh god Troye, look at this mess," I say attempting to brush the flour off me. Troye giggles.

"Did I ever tell you I have a thing for boys with flour all over them, particularly ones named Connor Joel Franta?" Troye smirks pulling me closer to him until there is no space between us and connects our lips together, kissing me softly.

Giving in I decide to kiss back, running my hand through his soft, loose curls as he squeezed my butt causing me to moan.

"I love you," I mumble onto his lips.

"I love you too," He mumbles onto mine.

Just as Troye is about to deepen the kiss the pantry door slides open.

"Daddy Tro, Daddy Con what are you.... Oh ewwww gross!" Syd says pretending to puke. I break the kiss and look down at her, my arms still wrapped around Troye.

"Uh..we....were just looking for ingredients," Troye says, his face heating up.

"In each others mouths?" She says giggling.

-------------------

Hey I know this is like really short but I hope you guys like it :)
Also I have a child
And I dyed her hair pink
Soooooo......

Have a nice 2016 ;) peace out brussle sprouts..... Like untill next week