Heartbreak boy

Song: Drive by Oh Wonder
ok I'm obsessed with this album, sorry
...........................................................................

I stare at my phone. 8:30pm. He's half an hour late. Again. I roll my eyes and go to the mirror to fix my pretty much perfect quiff for the last time. If Tyler loved you he would be here, wouldn't he? I say to myself. "Shut up Troye." I mumble to myself.

As soon as I hear the door bell ring I rush to the door. "Troye!" He says pulling me in for a hug. I look at him. Collar undone. Wrinkled shirt. And a...a hickey on his fucking neck?! I push him away. "You show up half an hour late and you don't even care to clean up from your one night stand do you?!" I yell at him, tears streaming down my face as I choke on my words.

"Tro..." He starts. "Save your shit Tyler," I say as I push him out the door. "Troye let me explain... I love you," He says. We stand in silence.

"Yo Ty baby you dump the twink yet ?" Says an unfamiliar voice from Tylers car.

I glare at him wiping the tears away from my face even though I know they're going to be there once again in a few seconds. "Really seems that way," I say slamming the door in his face.

I shove my face into a pillow and cry.

YOU KNEW TYLER DIDNT LOVE YOU!
YET YOU LET HIM PLAY YOU?
YOUR A HOPELESS WRECK TROYE!

I decide to shut my thoughts up with a jar of nutella and a binge session on netflix..... That is until my door bell rings. "Um Troye I know you and Tyler are on a date and all but I needed to give you back your demo," The voice says. It's Connor. I cry again not bothering to get up and open the door right now.

"Troye? Are you crying?" He says.
"Troye where's Tyler?" He asks, worry filling his voice.
"Troye I'm using the fucking emergency key," He says and unlocks the door.

I run into him almost causing him to collapse but he stays stable. I dig my head into the crook of him neck and cry. "It's ok Troye, I'm here now." Connor says stroking my hair. "He..l..lef..left Co..Con," I whisper. "I know," He says pulling me closer. "Wait what?" I say looking at him confused. "He didn't tell you?!" He says anger filling his voice.

I pull him down on the couch still holding him close because I can't have another boy leave me today. "What do you mean you knew?" I eventually whisper looking at his shirt which if drenched with my tears. "Tylers been cheating on you for months Troye. I'm sorry. I really didn't want to have to tell you," he says tears rolling down his cheek. "I'm always here for you Troye. I wish you could see that." He mumbles quietly to himself.

I look at him in shock and then my face eases. Out of lust I kiss the tears on his cheek away. "I can now Connor, I'm sorry," I say as he pulls me into his chest.

"I'm glad Troye," He says " Netflix and nutella?".
"Hell yeah," I say as I jump over him to get the nutella failing madly, resulting in myself in his lap. "I like this position," he says flirtatiously. "Can I just stay here? Cause One. I'm to comfortable and lazy to move and Two. Because I can see your sparkling eyes from here." I say quitely. "Yeah ok," He says smirking.

------(time skip two hours later)--------

When we get to the middle of mean girls I look up at Connor. I smile when I see how captivated he is even though I know he's watched it hundreds of times before. "You're so cute when you're focused," I say. He snaps out of his once focused position and looks at me. "Troye what did you even see in Tyler?" He says. I'm a bit taken aback but a shake it off and laugh. "I dunno. What even was Tyler?" I say.

Connor brushes his lips against my ear. "He was your heartbreak boy Troye," He says.

.................................
You guys like this one? I did... Hehehe.

Im actually on a road trip right now but everyones asleep except my dad who is driving so I just wrote this. Note blury sunset picture above or on the side I dunno.

Question: what are you guys doing now and what time is it ? It's 10:30 pm here.

Ok byeeee for now my sweets xx oni