Passed

Song: Body Gold - Oh wonder (Louis the child remix)

you can find this song on sound cloud or youtube

*avoids talking*

........................................................

Unless you're triggered by the words death or dead you can continue reading

......................

"Excuse me sir is this Connor franta?" The person on the other end of the line.

"Yes, may I ask who is speaking?" I say."Connor this is the emergency services, you're friends Alfie deyes and Zoe deyes have been in a car accident and, I'm sorry to say, but they weren't able to make the recovery. I am so so sorry," The person says. Tears stream down my face as I hear her words. Zoe and Alfie? Dead? Why?! I stiffle my tears. "Th..thank you for calling me," I stutter. "Oh and Connor," The receptionist says. "Yes,"I squeak. "If you could make your way to the hospital as soon as possible, that would be great," They say. "O..Okay?" I say but it comes out as a question.

I slowly make my way to my car as I try to accept the words that have been placed in my mind.

Dead.

My best friends are dead.

Something seems so wrong within these simple words.

D. E. A. D.

A four letter word that can cause thousands of hearts to skip a beat at the mention of it.

-----

I walk towards the hospital desk. "Connor Franta? The lady at the desk asks. I nod. "Three floors up and first room to your left," She says as I start walking. "Oh and sir," She says sounding more genuine "I'm sorry for your loss,". I stand there in silence. She's not really. She just says it because the murderer of my best friends isn't here to say it themselves. Though to be honest, I'm not even sure if the people who killed them are half decent enough to say sorry to me or her parents or....or anyone else. Yet I still mutter a thank you before I walk off.

I follow her instructions, three floors up and first room to your left, but somehow I manage to find myself on floor four and then floor eighteen and then a cafeteria. I eventually find the floor I'm looking for and head straight into the first room to my left where I see Alfie's parents who I immediately rush to.

Mrs. Deyes hugs me and cries into my shoulder. I hug her back and cry a little too. Mr Deyes gives me a sad smile before he starts crying too and soon we are all hot mess of tears. I've known Alfie's mum and dad forever and they have always been my second parents. I see Zoe's parents too but they're surrounded by other friends and family including, Louise and Louis, Joe and Caspar and Tyler.

Once we have all given our wishes and have cried a bit more and there's not much left to do here so we decide it's best if we all go home and have a little time to our self. I wasn't objecting to that. I wanted to get all this grief out before I talk to anyone. Even my viewers.

I am about to open the door when some magical force pushes it against my face causing me fly backwards. I hear footsteps running towards me. "I am so so sorry," The magical force says which, right now, I am assuming is actually a boy. The boy offers me a hand which I except as he helps me stand up. "Tha..," I start but then the boys' voice interrupts me. "C..Connor?" He stutters.

Troye. The boy is Troye.

I pull my hand away from his and quickly walk out. "Connor!" I hear him yell after me. I keep walking, new tears brimming in my eyes as I do so. Way to make the worst day even worse. I hear his footsteps behind mine and speed up my pace knowing he won't be able to catch me. I run into the elevator slamming the close button which made my fingers turn red and numb. Once I realise I'm back on floor one I run out and into the carpark.