Chapter 4: What happened?

Pacifica woke up to a rusty laser gun pointed at her face. On the otherside of it was a shaking Dipper and Ford beside him.
"Holy... What is.... Dipper..." Pacifica noticed the gun.
"Don't move." Dipper commanded. Ford ran over with a small pocket flashlight. He pointed it at her round pupilsas her eyes followed the light.
"She's good Dipper. If Bill is anywhere, he not here." Ford clarified.
"What.... Bill...? Who....? Where am I?" She slowly got up, gesturing Dipper to lower the laser gun. Dipper still held the gun steady.
"Are you sure uncle Ford?" Dipper asked worried.
"Well no one can be too careful when dealing with this matter, but she seems fine." Ford said.
"Dipper, I don't know what's going on or what you guys are talking about, but I'm pretty sure it's me Dip. Please you have to believe me." She pled.
Dipper hesitantly lowered his weapon. Pacifica hugged him tightly. His rib buckled under the pressure. Dipper fell back. Pacifica grabbed his arms and eased the fall. She noticed a faint, red, spot on his vest that began to expand. Pacifica gasped. Dipper moaned with pain.
"We have to get M-Mabel back." His voice became dry and soft.
"Whoa, Dipper I gotcha." Ford wrapped a bandage cloth around his torso and lower rib cage. Pacifica noticed a sharp pain in her fist.
"Did I do that to you?" Pacifica spoke softly.
Dipper waited in the silence.
"W-Well yes I mean not exactly I just..."
Pacifica put her hand over her face and sobbed.
"I-I-I-I had no ide.... what's g-going on, I didn't make a conscious decision to hurt you." She sobbed.
"You didn't; you were possessed by the dream demon, Bill Cypher. He used your body to aid in the kidnapping of Mabel." Ford explained.
"Wait where's Mabel?" Pacifica panicked.
"Bill took her, somewhere through that portal." Dipper said.
Pacifica looked behind her to see a triangle shaped object with a spiraling center sucking in small pieces of dust and dirt.
"Dipper, I don't think that there is any logical way to get her back." Ford said.
Dipper limped over to a computer, he typed in some letters and numbers. A few sheets of computer paper printed out. He grabbed it and brought it to Ford.
"Listen if we can somehow get to here we might be able to get her back."
"Dipper, this dosent make any sense. These coordinates, I don't think they're compatible with my software. I dont even know how Bill could get to where he went without overloading The Machine." Ford doubted.
Pacifica stood in the corner, clueless as to what was going on.
"Is there any way to get her back?"
"I don't know, I'll have to make some major enhancements to the portal. But no one —and I mean no one, can know that the portal is operational again, I'll try whatever is possible, but like I said Dipper, I just don't know if it's possible." Ford said.
Dipper limped upstairs and Pacifica followed.