Chapter 20: Chaos

"Where is he?" Pacifica cried.
"Pacifica, Dipper saved us. All for me and now he's in danger too." Mabel said as she started to cry.
Mabel had only experienced a flash of time. While a month had gone by in Gravity Falls, for her it felt like a night's rest. However, she was awake enough to realize the gravity of her brother's danger.
"Chevy." Trey asked.
"It's Ford." Stanford corrected.
"Whatever. How can we get Dipper back? Could you locate him or something?" Trey asked, still not entirely sure what was going on.
"Yes... but... what? This doesn't make sense," Ford stared at his Mac. "According to this, he's at what we would say to be your old Mansion Ms. Northwest." Ford exclaimed.
"What?" Pacifica was confused.
"It looks like the portal collapsed. It shouldn't take me long to get it up again but I won't be able to hold it for long. Whatever he's doing he better get back here quick. When this thing closes it won't open again."
They gasped.
Dipper please make it out okay.

"What! No! You can't make me. I'll never help you or Cipher!" Dipper protested.
"Fine let's show the player what he's won." Reverse Dipper lifted his arm and Dipper began to choke. He had the same powers as Gideon had when they were enemies almost five years ago. Dipper realized he had taken Uncle Ford's laser gun. He grabbed it out of his pocket and shot his reverse counterpart in the chest. Reverse Dipper released his hold on Dipper and fell to the ground.
Dipper shot Reverse Mabel after she attempted to charge at him. He then ran back for the Shack.
Just hang in there Pacifica. I'm coming.