Freak High/ Chapter 5

“Where the hell is he!!?” Monty yelled as she searched each dorm room for Enrick.

  “Maybe you should check with his father, the Head of the school,” Megan said coolly as she turned the next page of her book.

  Monty was becoming annoyed with Megan’s cool remarks as if nothing was wrong. She spun around and grasped Megan by her shirt, “look you may not be worried about Enrick’s safety, but it’s my duty as his future wife to make sure he’s safe and here!”

  Megan raised an eyebrow at her friend, “who said you was going to become his wife? I don’t see any future of you being Enrick’s wife.”

 Monty frowned, “And I don’t remember a vampire having four eyes?”

   “Correction, these are glasses.”

   “How can you wear glasses on your face, aren’t they heavy?”

Megan rolled her eyes,

    “Once again, another correction a further explanation for the idiots out there, these are reading glasses.” She said slowly for Monty to understand.

 Monty titled her gold blonde hair sideways confused, and then she understood, “Oh. Those are reading glasses on your face.”

  “DUH, now put me down already!!”

 “Ok, but no more smart remarks,” Monty placed Megan back on her feet.

When Monty’s back was to her she mumbled, “Maybe if you weren’t so dim witted maybe I would.”

  Monty stopped in her steps, “what was that Megan?”

  “Nothing!!” ‘She may be dim witted but Monty is powerful, ugh, such a bad mix.’ Megan thought

Monty carried on her task of barging into dorm rooms shouting for Enrick. Megan sighed and followed her friend while reading at the same time.

  “Monty’s at it again,” sighed the Sixth member of the counsel at the school.

  “It can’t be helped, if you want someone to blame, blame Enrick.” The Fourth member pointed out, as the counsel watched from the Reflective Water Mirror.

  “Yes, any way where is his highness?” asked the Seventh member.

  “Hopefully not getting back to his old habits,” warned the First/Head Master of the counsel.

  “Indeed I hope he isn’t doing what we think he’s doing,” a smirk appeared on the Tenth member’s cold lips, “because if he is, then it is a sin that should have never been overlooked when this happened before. He should of...” but he was cut by the rage of the Head Master.

 “That will be enough, it was not his fault!” the Head Master smashed his fist down on the arm of the chair. The Tenth member only grinned with pleasure.