Freak High/Chapter 44

Olivia, not knowing how long she stayed curled up after her collision with Stefan. Was beating herself up about being so weak, and wasn’t helping that Yang was putting her two cents in.

“You know what…YOU’RE A STUPID LITTLE SHIT!!!! I CAN’T BELIEVE I’M STUCK INSIDE OF SOMEONE SO WEAK!! ALLOWING THAT JACKASS TO GET TO YOU? BROVA, BROVA, AND YOU DISVERE A REWARD FOR THE MOST LOVE STRUCK PERSON ON THE PLANET!!!!”

   Olivia balled up her fist as she walked towards Stefan’s door, “would…you…shut…the…FUCK UP!!!! I DON’T KNOW WHERE YOU OF PEOPLE GOT THE IDEA THAT I’M SO CALL LOVE STRUCK!!! BULLSHIT! YOU HATE HIM, I HATE HIM, AND IF I HATE HIM THEN WE ALL DO!!!’

 Olivia could feel Yang mentally shake with anger but she didn’t bother.

  ‘Why you little…’ Yang began to say but was interrupted by a sweet voice.

   ‘Now, you two stop this right now. Okay, there’s no need to fight everything will become clear over time. Like what’s going on with the emotions between Stefan and you, Olivia. Yang, well…I don’t know just stop and leave Olivia be she needs to be mentally and physically alone.’

  Yang growled, ‘If only, if only…’ her voice faded out.

Olivia sighed as the anger rolled off of her, ‘Thanks Yin, I just need to figure myself out.’

  Yin showed Olivia of her raising an eyebrow and smirking knowing, ‘Hum-hum, whatever helps you,’ then she added, ‘and Stefan. Okay, bye!’

 Her voice faded quickly away before what she said clicked inside of Olivia’s head, “Wait, WHAT!!!”

  “Hey, sis was it necessary to yell? I was coming to open door any way,” Tommy stood in the doorway with his hands over his ears and frowned.

  Tommy saw how far away his sister looked as if she was in deep thought, “Sis?”

   Olivia looked up as if she just noticed him standing there, “Uh? Oh, sorry Tommy. I’m just going to take a hot shower, is Stefan back?”

  Tommy raised an eyebrow, “No, he came in and grabbed a black duffle bag and went to the training room. Why what’s going on between you too?”

  Olivia walked past her brother and closed the door, “Nothing,” Tommy narrowed his eyes in suspicion.

   ‘Yeah right, sure it’s nothing?’  Tommy thought.

Olivia grabbed a robe and headed towards the bathroom, “I’ll be in here for awhile so don’t bother.”

   Tommy was about to tell her something but she was already inside of the bathroom. He sighed,

  “Well I’m going back to bed,” he yawned and climbed back into bed.

     Olivia turned on the hot water of the shower, and began to strip out of her pajamas. She was too shook up to actually go back to sleep. With Monty planning something alongside with the other two psychos, the revealing of the cause of death of Stefan’s parents were her mother and Owen were the reason for them dying, and her little collision with Stefan and what erupted between them. She unconsciously placed a hand over her heart remembering the hard beating of it. She frowned and stood underneath the shower allowing the stream of water to beat down on her back.

  Olivia grabbed a bottle of lavender liquid soap and rubbed it over her body, and washed her hair. Getting rid of all the stress she was feeling. She reached out and turned off the water, she stood there dripping wet and stared at the marble floor seeing her own reflection. She looked so drain, sad, and weak. Olivia growled at the word weak and balled up her fist remaining herself why she hated Stefan so much.