Freak High/Chapter 29

When Chris ordered Stefan to allow Olivia to stay in his room until Enrick recovered; Stefan had the urge to rip the old man's face off. But he kept his cool and shot daggers at Olivia who looked terrified that she would be sleeping in his room. He took pleasure at her fear of being thrown in the lion's den and having little hope of getting out alive. But; his eyes darken with anger; she was Enrick's and if he was to wake up to find her dead he'll become what he was before.

   Stefan cursed under his breath; he wanted revenge for what was done to him long ago and what was taken from him. He growled, and the fact that she looked like the women who did him wrong and took the last two people who he cared for, just made it worst. Chris was making a horrible mistake of letting Olivia sleep in his room, if the old man didn't set any borders. He... will... kill... her... tonight.

   The helicopter finally landed on the roof of the chapel, and then the roof opened up underneath the helicopter. The helicopter was lowered on the platform underneath the roof; they entered the garage. The engine was cut off and the group loaded off; Olivia turned towards the Head Master.

  "Um, sir?"

"Yes, Miss Ponde?"

"I was wondering if I could bring Emo Child."

   Stefan scoffed, as if Emo Child would protect her, then he remembered what would happen if she was awaken from her slumber; a shiver of dread went down his spine.

Chris smiled sweetly, which reminded Olivia too well of Enrick's perverted ways.

   "I'm quite sorry, Miss Ponde, for the safety of all the students here at Freak High school. Emo Child must stay in her own sound proof room." A ninja came towards Olivia and gently took the sleeping Emo Child out of her arms. Without Emo Child, Olivia felt defensive less. Then she remembered the sliver cross necklace that Enrick gave her.

“‘No one can hurt you as long as you’re wearing that necklace and even if you tried to take it off only the owner can to disown you.' "

That's right along she wore this Stefan wouldn't be able to conflict any damage on her. Olivia clutched the necklace with confidence as two knights dressed in white long coats that had the design of a black red eyed spider on the back of the coat along with the symbol of Freak High in bold. Lead her towards Stefan's room while he stayed back to talk to his father; no scratch that, adopted father.

   "Chris, what the hell do you think you're doing putting that scum in my room!?"

Chris turned around with a smile on his face, but Stefan saw the anger in his eyes. Head Master slowly walked over to his adopted son with his hands folded behind his back. He became toe-to-toe with the boy he took in many years ago.

   "I'll say this slowly, do not harm Olivia Ponde," Chris's fangs became visble as he snarled and grabbed Stefan by the collar, "or so help me I will take you out, and that's a promise. You can get your revenge later but not by taking Olivia's life." Then he threw Stefan on the ground, "Got it, boy?"

  Stefan growled, and got up dusting himself off, "Yeah, I got it old man."

Chris turned his back to him and began walking toward is room, "Humph, old man uh? Well this old man can snap your neck into in a blink of an eye, so if I was you," he stopped and side glanced at Stefan, "I would watch my back." Then he vanished into the shadows.

   Stefan spat on the ground, 'that old geezer watching out for his little boy's toy,' his eyes narrowed, 'how pathetic,' Stefan thought.

Lightning struck the ground and Stefan vanished; appearing in his room causing for a poor Olivia to screech and pull the towel around her more tightly.