Freak High/Chapter 14

Sandra as you already know is a bitch and makes a living terrorizing Olivia’s life. But another thing is that she hates anyone who has anything that she doesn’t. And so when she and her girls saw Olivia in an elegant, black designer dress that showed off her smooth shoulders and back. Her hair loosely braided with a black ribbon; a devilishly sexy young man with crimson red contacts standing next to her, also the Suzuki bike.

  Sandra was furious, but the fact there was a hot guy present she flipped her hair and smiled. She and the groupies came up to them; Enrick leaned in and whispered, “Friends of yours?”

  Olivia cut her eyes at him and said coldly,

“Only in hell.”

“That bad?”

Olivia nodded.

   Sandra stood in front of them a smiled plastered on her face, “hey, Olivia, how are you?” she said as if she and Olivia been friends since Pre-K. Olivia paled, in a weak voice, “f-fine.”

  Meme, one of Sandra's groupies, perked up,

“Who’s the hottie? I like his motorcycle.” Olivia looked at Enrick’s face, he looked bored, but he smiled anyway, “his name is Enrick, and he doesn’t go here.”

  Sandra flipped her hair again, her greedy little blue eyes analyzing him. “Oh, that’s too bad,” she ran her hand over his chest, Enrick’s smile began waver, “I was really hoping we could get to know each other.”

  Enrick gently removed Sandra’s hand from his chest, “really I only came to drop off Olivia.”

Shana, the other groupie, spoke up,

  “So Enrick is your neighbor Olivia?”

Olivia opened her mouth to say something, but the clear annoyance on Enrick’s face forced her to close it back.

  Meme placed her hands on her hips, “well is he!?” when Olivia didn’t say anything, Sandra's eyes grew cold and dark; “your silence tells me that you two aren’t neighbors but something more.” She came up to Olivia’s face, “are you two an item?”

  Before she was even able to answer, Enrick pulled her towards him, “yes, yes we are.” Olivia was shocked; sacred and became pale when she saw the look of pure evil written all over Sandra's twisted smile. “Well, then me and my girls have to go and rehearse for the play, you too Olivia. Remember you have a big role to play.” She and her girls turned on their too high heels and clanked away. Olivia cringed and moved closer to Enrick.

  “Could you...”

  “Yeah, I’ll stay for the day.”

The smile was no longer on his face.