Freak High/Chapter 17

“This is the second incident, Detective Longe.” Dime said to Brick who was playing as the detective.

“Don’t worry Inspector Isis I’ll get to the bottom of this with your help, it’ll be a breeze.”

  “Yes, sir!” Inspector Isis saluted Detective Longe and walked off.

End of scene one, three more to go for the big finally a knowing smile appeared on Sandra’s cold lips. She and her girls already had everything in place, Olivia had gone too far now. Sandra bet that she only brought that sexy Enrick character just to tease her.

  Sandra balled up her fist, “That bitch, well at least this will be her last time to be poking her nose in thing it doesn’t belong.” She grinned and looked at the prop gun that really had real bullets loaded in it.

   “Humph,” Lavon stared at Sandra's twisted smile and was thinking when should be best to attack.

 “Well when are we going to make a move?” Enrick asked

Lavon placed a hand up, “just wait, when she makes a move we’ll make a move.”

 “So an ambush?” Enrick raised an eyebrow

“You make it sound like we’re at war,” Olivia rolled her eyes.

Without taking his narrowed eyes off of Sandra, “Actually we students of Freak High have a rule. If one of us has a problem with someone else mentally or physically we consider that as war.”

  “What?” Olivia looked up at Enrick if that was true, he nodded.

“Whoa, so now that I’ve enrolled into Freak High I make an exception?”

 “Yes, darling Olivia,” Enrick said as he pulled her closer to him.

Olivia pulled away from Enrick but he held onto her hand, “I don’t need any of your pervert ways; we have other things to take care of.”

 A slight grin appeared on Enrick’s lips he let go of her, “alright,” then he whispered in her ear, “but I’ll get my way tonight, just keep that in mind.” A shiver went down Olivia’s spine she took a large step from Enrick’s sly eyes that looked as if they could see her naked.

  “Ugh, you perv!” Enrick bowed, “At your service.”

“Alright you two we have one shot at this, the plan is to drag Sandra into the Black Curtain and teach her a lesson the Freak High way.” An evil grin appeared on Lavon’s lips, a dark chuckled erupted from him.

  Olivia eyed Lavon warily, “is he ok?”

“Yeah, you’re only seeing the emo side of Lavon.” Enrick explained but he still took a step back dragging Olivia with him.

 “HA-HA, HA-HA, HA-HA, HA-HA,” then suddenly Lavon glowered at Sandra with a sick twisted grin plastered on his cold face he happily said, “die Sandra!”   

  Sandra who was about to step out and shoot Olivia as what her part was. Felt a chill from behind her, she thought she could hear a cold faint voice telling her to die. She shrugged it off and stepped out until a chilling hand gripped her shoulder. Sandra froze with fear the evil that she felt was over whelming. She slowly turned around and nearly screamed but she was pulled into a room that she hadn’t seen before.

  It was dark as a pit she hugged her arms, “It’s as cold as a-“

“As a grave?”

Sandra turned around to see the man who pulled her into the room; he sat on a crude stool. He had bloody red eyes, black hair that fell over his eyes; he was dressed in black from head-to-toe, wore black nail polish, and had... black wings on his back and to finish his look he had a twisted grin on his face.

  The man who Sandra decided was emo got off the stool the grin never leaving his face.

 “How do you do?” he said in a creepy voice he handed her a hand, “Did I scare you?”

  Sandra slapped his hand away, “you weirdo, go get a life!” she scrambled up off the ground and ran out of the room.

Lavon grin widen he chuckled, “well I tried,” he tilted his head sideways and made a puppy face, “it’s time for her to die.”

  Sandra ran out of the room and found herself in a...

“Hallway, what the hell!?” she turned around to go back in the room to find that weirdo but there wasn’t a door just a brick wall.

Sandra was beginning to get nervous, “Where the fuck am I!?”

  “Need help Sandra?”

Sandra turned around to find Olivia, anger flared in Sandra’s eyes.

  She grabbed Olivia by her throat and slammed her into the wall, “Is this your fuck’n doing Olivia!?” The fact Olivia looked too calm pissed Sandra off even more.

  “You bitch!” Sandra drew back her fist and punched... the wall?

“Whatever are you doing dear Sandra?” there was a giggle. Sandra turned around to find Olivia standing in front of the double doors to the Theater.

  “What game are you playing Olivia?” Sandra's voice shook with fear.

  “Oh, I’m not playing a game, I’m merely wondering why you’re shouting at the wall.” Olivia smiled

“You was just right here and I was about to punch the shit out of you.”

Olivia shook her head sadly, “Poor Sandra,” then she walked into the Theater.

  “You get back here I’m not done with you!” Sandra opened the door and stopped in tracks.

  “What the hell is going on!?” tears of fear streamed down her face as she looked upon the flames of hell.