Freak High/Chapter 13

“Good Morning New Jersey!!” Olivia shot up some of her hair sticking to her face. There was a grunt and a hand reached out of the covers and hit the snooze button. She pulled back the covers and found Enrick still asleep, “Ten more minutes, dad.”

Olivia frowned and flicked him upside the head, “hey, Enrick get up! I need your help.” Enrick blinked sleepily, “what do you need me for?”

  “I need you to take me to school,”

Enrick jolted up, “WHAT!?”

  “Well, yeah, just for today. It’s bad enough I overslept an hour of school.”

Enrick swung his feet out of the bed and rubbed the sleep clinging to his face. “Ugh, fine.”

  “Thanks,” Olivia said cheerfully.

  “Yeah, whatever,” he stood up and stretched and walked over to the closed curtains he opened them slightly. Olivia now having more light in the room she saw Enrick standing at the window bare chest. She looked away immediately; she distracted herself with the dress from last night that was now all rumbled up thanks to her sleeping in it.

  She sighed, Enrick looked back at her, “what now?”

“If I had known I would be sleeping over at Freak High, I think I would have brought an extra pair of clothes.”

Enrick walked over to the walk-in closet and came back out with an elegant black dress that showed off the back and shoulders. “What about this?”

  “Another dress?” Olivia said sounding disappointed.

Enrick raised an eyebrow, “would you rather wear that rumbled dress, and plus,” he pitched his nose, “you need a bath you smell like a dog.” Then he pointed at the bathroom door, “now.”

  Olivia rolled her eyes, “fine.” Then Enrick added, “Don’t come out until you’ve stayed in there for at least 5-10 minutes.”

 She threw her arms in the air, “FINE, I’m going!”

Olivia stormed into the two person bathroom and gasped. The bathroom looked like it had come straight off a magazine of the best bathrooms. Ok, maybe it wouldn’t be bad to take a bath in a bathroom like this.

  She grabbed a body towel off a rack and turned on the faucet. Clear, warm, water began to fill the tub; Olivia went over to the cabin and found some lavender scented bubbles. About two minutes later she was enjoying her bath.

  “Ah,” Olivia sighed with satisfaction. Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad to soak a bit. Even if Enrick was over reacting of her smelling like a dog, (well she was around Roger yesterday, but still)!

  Her pale green eyes snapped opened when she felt someone shaking her shoulder. Her eyes saw a pair of crimson red eyes staring down on her.

  “Ahhh! What the hell are you doing in here?!” Olivia snatched the towel that was in his hands and wrapped it around her. Enrick raised an eyebrow of interest, “I never realized how good a human looks when she’s wet.”

Olivia pushed him violently, “you perv!”

  Enrick chuckled, “I was just teasing.”

Olivia’s eyes narrowed, “ugh!”

  “Well, anyway, I came in here to see if you were ok. Its 8: 40, you need to get dress if you want to get to school.” Olivia jumped out of the tub and ran out of the bathroom.

  And stopped as she saw the clothes she was to wear that day. It wasn’t the dress that got her to stop. It was what the bra and underwear looked like; a shiver went down her spine. “You disgusting little pervert.”