Freak High/Chapter 41: A Threat Against Freak High

My life…Their life…My choice…Their choice…My blood and their blood.

Monty sang this as she slowly gripped the lungs out of her prey that night. Which was a young pregnant woman running away from her husband, if he was even considered that with all the different colors on the woman’s pale skin. But that didn’t matter; it was always about enjoying the kill. Then after having her fill, Monty would begin to sing while making the human unrecognizable. Like what she was doing know…

  Their blood so sweet it is. It tastes like chocolate candy…

     She split the woman’s womb taking out the unborn baby, and crushing it.

All the sweets in the world in one fleshy package, oh… the blissfulness.

     She removed the woman’s kidney’s and threw them against the cold brick walls making them stick, and slowly slide down. Monty grinned at this and was about to continue her tradition of ripping her food up so it looked like mush.

Until a shadow fell over her, blocking out the full moon’s eerie light. Monty sighed and wiped her hands on her already stained skirt, and looked up to find Ellen.

   Ellen smirked at what Monty was doing and giggled, “You can continue with that later. Master T would like to speak with you,” she cocked her head to the side, “or whichever side you are right know it doesn’t matter.”  

   Monty sighed, “Is the need to interrupt my killing that important to Ti-Hon?”

Ellen bent down and drew her name in the deceased human’s blood. Then wrote Ti-Hon’s name below hers, and drew a heart around their names. She giggled and looked up,

   “Yes, my lover’s plan is more important. There will be other days for your bloody art of the unfortunate ones.

Monty breathed out and brushed away a black tear that suddenly formed in the corner of her left eye.

   “That’s sad; I was enjoying my song, but very well.”

Ellen nodded and licked her blood stained fingers and vanished; a portal opened were she once stood. Screams of terror and the sound of blood being spilled could be heard beyond the black void. Monty smirked and walked into the void; the portal zipped up, swirled around, and vanished into space.

   The portal transported Monty to a place where only hate and bloodshed is known. Where everyone’s worst nightmare lives, and roams in the shadows for their next victim. This place was none other than hell…

    Monty walked down the slimy path towards two tall crude looking doors that stood dimly in the blood drench atmosphere. Fire beat like it was following an unheard gothic music as it blasted agony heat, which, if it wasn’t for what Monty was, could scream and wither in pain.

  She pushed her hands onto the doors and pushed; the gothic doors swung opened to revile lively club dancing. A club in hell was Ti-Hon’s hideout; it was called The Never End

, that they were Rouge Demons, and that the man that they served was a powerful person named Ti-Hon.

   Monty rolled her eyes at the naïve demons; she reached the spiral stair case and sped up to the top dodging couples on the stairs doing what couples do.

   She sighed, ‘Soon that will be us and Enrick.’

She came to stand before large double black doors that had an eyeball on each side bleeding red. The iris of the eyes was rolling crazed before it settled on Monty. A sly male voice from behind the double asked her,

  “State your business,”

Monty smirked and rolled her eyes,

   “What business? Your dear be loved Ellen sent me to see you. You wanted to talk with me, and about what?”

There was an amused chuckle from behind,

   “You may enter, Monty.”

    The doors slowly opened to reveal a blood drenched like haired Monty. Ti-Hon raised an eyebrow and took a sip from his flask.

   “I see you’ve awakened, and at the right time may I add.”

The doors closed behind her, she crossed her arms.

   “Megan Ghost’s doing, so what was so fuck’n important that you had to interrupt me?”

Ti-Hon sat his flask down on the arm chair, and appeared before Monty in a quick shadow.

   He stared her down with his onyx eyes with a sick gleam.

“The destruction of Freak High…”

Monty raised an eyebrow of interest,

   “Oh, is that so?”

Ti-Hon smiled sickening sweet,

   “By doing so, I will become the new ruler of the Freak World, and Enrick will be all yours.”

Ti-Hon turned away from her and walked back to his throne, and sat down with a satisfied smirk,

   “We’ll attack in two weeks time, so be ready.”

Monty licked her blood red lips slowly, “Indeed,”

   ‘Soon, very soon Enrick will be ours, and all those low life bitches that were in our way toward our love. Will be devoured…’     

Monty then vanished back to where she was originally at.

   Back at Freak High; inside the infirmary Enrick laid motionless on his hospital bed as his doctor did a check up on his mental state. When suddenly Enrick got a mental pulse in were his crimson red eyes shot open in alarm, and sat up abruptly disturbing the doctor.

   “Oh! You’re awake your Highness, that’s very good news!”

While the doctor blabbered on about this being good and what not, Enrick couldn’t help but feel chilled. That something horrific was about to rear its ugly head; he placed a head over his twitching right eye.

Something…I don’t know what though, but something horrible is going to happen any time soon.’

  He looked to the window and out to the starlight sky wearily; he suddenly felt unsafe in the unpredictable shadowed night.