Freak High/Chapter 18

There was a river of blood that was boiling from the fire. A body in the river disappeared from the overwhelming boiling but more seemed to pop up, and screams of those unlucky ones filled the room mixing with the foul smell of death and decade.

 “I wonder why your father killed all those innocent people.”

Sandra whipped around to find Olivia looking down at all the bodies in the river of boiling blood.

  “What’s going on, I want go back to the Theater!”

“You can’t,” Olivia said without taking her eyes off the gruesome sight.

“Why can’t I?!”

“Because there are no exits.” Olivia simply said, “Oh, there goes another one,” she sighed as another scream pierced the air and there was an explosion of blood from the overheating of the river.

  Sandra turned around and realized that Olivia was right... there wasn’t any exit.

  “Oh, how nice of you Olivia to bring our honoree guest here.”

Sandra turned around to find the man from the room, and noticed Enrick standing behind him.

  “Welcome,” Lavon made a sweeping motion to the room then his voice grew cold and dark but the smile never left his face, “to your finale destination!” he burst out laughing, Sandra frozen with fear couldn’t move to get away from him as he spread his black wings and scooped her up, then threw her hurtling to the river and fire. Whatever happened next she didn’t remember or she just didn’t want to remember, but she did remember hearing Enrick ice cold voice say, “don’t ever mess with Olivia ever again or I’ll personally rip your throat out. Have a great life, or I’ll end it in a blink of an eye.”

  Sandra’s blue eyes snapped opened and found herself in a hospital bed scared stiff.