Freak High/Chapter 20

“So it’s true, you do hang around trash,” she placed a hand over her mouth her eyes wide as if she miss read something, “oops I mean your ‘pet’, as what everyone is calling her.” Leve the twin sister of Lavon and an enemy of Enrick in a way, or it was probably because she was worse than Lavon. She took everything seriously especially if it was something she didn’t like. The only physical difference between Leve and Lavon is that her wings are white, has white hair, and was born two hours before Lavon.

  Leve came towards Olivia and looked her up and down with disgust. Olivia growled under her breath, Leve to her was a straight up bitch. Leve titled her head sideways,

  “Where’s her collar and leash, Enrick?”

Enrick took a step towards Leve and in an ice-cold voice, “Why don’t you go get a dog collar and leash, you’ve been on the run too long.”

  Leve shrugged her shoulders as if that didn’t faze her, but Enrick could tell by the quick flash of fear that it did affect her.

“Humph. You don’t s-” but suddenly she was in a dark room were in the distance she could hear the faint sounds of chains clanking together becoming louder. And when she got up to run from the sickening reminder of that sound she began to fall.

  “Ahhh!” when Leve spread her wings they just caught on fire and she kept falling. The sound of the chains deafening she plugged her ears but it didn’t nor with the feel that she was beginning to get wrapped into the chains.

  “Stop it!” black tears streamed down her face, tears from her dark, blood stained past.

Olivia tugged on Enrick’s arm, without looking back at her, “what?”

   “What’s happening to her?” Leve was on the ground screaming and pulling at her hair her eyes were going wild like a deer’s eyes does when scared. Olivia became ill watching Leve wither in pain, she pulled at Enrick’s arm.

  “STOP IT!” Enrick ignored her and pressed on, Leve began to sob. That’s when Lavon appeared and shoved something red into Enrick’s mouth. He fell backwards, but Olivia caught him and realized his fangs were biting into the packet of...

  “B-B-Blood?” Olivia let go of Enrick and allowed him to feast on his little present. Leve was gasping for breath, Lavon knelt next to her.

  “I told you it was dangerous to be around him when he hasn’t fed.”

Leve glared at Olivia, “then why wasn’t she attacked!? She’s a damn human that shouldn’t make her special!”

  Olivia narrowed her pale green eyes at Leve, maybe she shouldn’t have told Enrick to stop, she thought darkly.

“It’s because of the sliver cross necklace around my neck.”

Leve got off the floor never taking her eyes off of Olivia; she spread her white wings out of anger.

 “I have no time for this,” indicating she was talking about Olivia then vanished.

‘If she had no time for this why did she drag her ass out here?’ Olivia thought  

  “Because she’s a damn nosy brat” Lavon hissed and winced ever so often every time Enrick took a deep suck out of the packet.

  “Is she a girlfriend of yours?” Lavon’s face darkened, “if she was I would probably shoot myself.”

  “So who was she?”

  “My twin sister Leve, the Queen of Bossy and Nuisance.”

   “That explains a lot,” Olivia mumbled.