Chapter 22

Sydney's POV:

It's always nice having someone jump on you to wake you up in the morning. But seriously, who does that?

"Sydney!" Mia shouted running into Luke's room. She practically killed me waking me up.

"Good morning to you too. " Luke said opening his eyes. I opened mine and saw Mia already dressed. I looked to the side and saw it was already 2 pm. Man, time goes by fast when you're sleeping.

"Hi, Mia. " I said sitting up.

"You'll never guessed what just happened!" She said smiling so big I though she was gonna break her face.

"What?" I said actually excited for her.

"I have a date tonight!" She said even more excitedly.

"Really? Who with?"

"Calum. " she gushed. Luke's eyes widened and he looked at me as I looked at him.

"You're not gonna go right?" Luke said sitting up as well.

"Well of course I'm going. I've liked Calum for awhile. You know, as a fan. This is like my dream. " she said still really happy.

"Okay, Syd, I think we should tell her. " Luke whispered to me. I shook my head not wanting to share what had happened.

"Just, please, be careful. I'm not trying to be like a mom or anything but I've had a past with Calum. Remember don't let him in your pants." I said as she got off the bed and walked out of the room.

"Whatever. " she sighed.

"Okay, I know I should've told her but she looked so happy!" I pleaded resting my chin on Luke's shoulder.

"I trust you'll tell her eventually." He said looking into my eyes.

"I will. " I kissed his nose and turned on the tv.

"Wear something kinda edgy tonight. Be ready by 5. " Luke said randomly.

"Umm... Okay. " I'm extremely nervous as to what he has planned.

"Guys! Jimmy Fallon copied me!" Michael said bursting through the room.

"Yeah, we saw. I was gonna tell you about it, actually. " Luke said laughing slightly.

"Oh. Anyway, I think I'm gonna go play with it some more." He said awkwardly leaving.

"That's not very punk rock of you!" Luke called. Michael walked out infamously with his middle fingers in the air.

"Classic Michael. " I said smiling.
-----
"Oh my god, what do I wear?" Mia said practically hyperventilating. It's now 4:30. I still have to get ready for Luke but I thought I'd help Mia pick something out to wear.

"Well, where are you guys going?" I asked.

"A club. " I nodded and walked over to her closet.

"I'm that case, how's this?" I asked pulling out a ref and black plaid tank top cropped top with black pants.

"Perfect. " she said taking that outfit. I on the other hand had no idea what to wear. Something edgy. Hm. I walked in my closet and spotted it, the perfect outfit.
---

"Ready to-woah." Luke said walking in.

"You look hot. " he said looking me up and down. I settled on a Kert Cobain shirt with a black leather mini skirt, black converse high tops and a black rose flower crown.

"Okay, where are we going?" I took my hand in his and we walked toward the car.

"It's a surprise. " he said unlocking the doors and driving off.

We arrived at the packed venue about 10 minutes later.

"Are you taking me to a R5 concert?" I said smiling.

"Yeah, I wanted to go to a concert with you tonight but this was the only one available. " he said kinda laughing.

"It's fine, R5 is good. " I said as we entered the venue of 12 and 15 year olds. Luckily it was so dark in here nobody noticed it was Luke. We got to our spot and the show began.
------
The concert was actually really good. They have an edgy style of music. They kind of remind me of The 1975 with more edge of that makes sense.

"That was actually a good concert. " Luke said starting the car and pulling out of the venue.

"Yeah, it was. " I smiled. In what felt like no time we arrived home.

"I'm actually getting really tired, let's go upstairs. " I pulled him up stairs with me and jumped into his bed. I took the remote and turned on the tv as Luke got changed.

"Hey Luke! Look what's on. " I said selecting it.

"Oh my god this is my movie. " he said hopping on the bed.

"Seriously? You like Mean Girls?" I said shifting.

"Duh, on Wednesdays we wear pink. " he scoffed turning his attention back to the tv.

"Okay then. " I sad more to myself.
---

A couple hours later we were still watching mean girls. I could've sworn I heard a car door slam shut.

"I'm a mouse, duh. " Luke recited from beside me. Geez this guy really did like mean girls.

"Luke, mute the tv for a second. " I said as he took the remote and did what I said.

"Listen," I got up and walked over to the door, pressing my ear to the door.

"What's going on in there?" I added as Luke did the same.

"Calum! Stop!" I heard Mia giggle.

"Somebody had too much to drink. " Luke sighed and walked back over to the bed.

"Yeah, I think that was her first time drinking actually." I said as Luke un-muted the tv.

"I'm sure we'll be hearing everything tomorrow." Luke said as I settle into his side.

"Probably. " I closed my eyes and just listened to the sound of the movie.

"Goodnight. " Luke said kissing my forehead.

"Night. I love you. " I said falling asleep. As I slept I thought about what was gonna happen after these next three weeks. Summer will be over. I'll either be going to college or taking a gap year. Luke will be touring with his band. I feel like this will only be a summer fling. I guess I'll just have to enjoy it before I end it.