IMPORTANT

Hiiiii so it's me! I don't particularly like how this Newtmas story is but you lot like it (I think) so I might continue it,

Vote on this if you want the Newtmas fanfic to continue.

DON'T LEAVE YET READ BELOW!! V

Okay so I also wanted to know would you guys read a Thomas Sangster AU that I'm writing? If you would comment on this chapter, I don't mind what you comment just comment something!

Here's the blurb for the book incase you were wondering:

Bailey Williams moved from her first Primary school to a second one because her younger brother didn't get in. She left her best friend Tanya behind but she didn't move house so they still stayed best friends. But Bailey never had any real friends in her new school, she was just backstabbed. Bailey then felt like she was growing away from her best friend although they still stayed in contact and Tanya still came round but Bailey never felt the same. As she got social medias she saw Tanya had now become best friends with Bailey's enemy Lexi and it upsets Bailey but she doesn't say anything. Bailey then moved to Sweden because of her dad getting a job promotion, she lived there for a year but Swedish people where she lived where horrible, rude and mean. They lived by certain rules and as she didn't live by them people didn't like her, she also refused to do some of the things they did because she felt uncomfortable, this then made the teachers dislike her. Bailey has now moved back to England, specifically London where she was born but didn't live there her whole life. Bailey wonders if she will make any new friends but is surprised when she finds out the school is like the stereotypical one's in the movies, there's the popular squad which to be honest are complete b-tches, there's the geeks that stick to themselves, there's the school football team which contains arrogant and self centred boys, the team also contains the school hottie and f-ckboy Thomas Sangster.