First Meet, My Masters

Human World
Year 2014

Yongguk made his way to the group of reporters. His appearance gave a scary aura that made peoples there shivered. When they say Yongguk, they gave some space for him as he ran towards his manager and shook his shoulders to gain his consciousness. All the reporters didn't dare to open their mouth.

"Hyung.. Hyung.. Wake up.." Yongguk said silently.

But no good, he didn't moved. Not even budge.

He felt their manager's heartbeat have stop in his chest. Now he already expect the worst.

"Hyung.. Hyung.. HYUNG WAKE UP!!" He scramed. But return no reply.

"Hyung!! Hyung answer ME!!" He screamed. His voice cracked as tears welled up in his eyes. The 'audience' there only watched them in silence without any moment of slight noise.

He was really in the verge of crying when slowly, he got up and gathered his breath together. He sighed deeply. Then, he turned his body to shoot all the peoples there his anger. One by one, in their eyes. He said, with his heavy breathing,

"What. Have. All. Of. You. DONE?!!"

The leader have lost his control.

The members in the van got down from the van quickly after they saw that their leader losing his control. Their leader was usually a calm and considerate person. Watching him lost his control was the very last wish in their life.

"AAAHHHH!!" Yongguk screamed to the top of his lung as he ran towards one of the male reporter and he grabbed his collar. The reporter's notebook and bag drooped on the cement floor as he stared into Yongguk flaming eyes.

Then Yongguk almost landed his knuckle on the reporter's cheek, when, suddenly, the time have stop.

Time have stop in the entire Human World. All Human's actions became freeze. No one move. No one breath. Including B.A.P.

Only one reason why the time in Human World suddenly stopped, that was the emergency entrance of Angel to the Human World.

Angel World - Human World
Year CX7501- Year 2014

Amy reached for the light and entered the gate with a strong will to save her Masters after watched the situation earlier in the crystal ball.

That was why humans are selfish.

She remind herself as she entered the gate.

Strong light strike her eyes. She covered her eyes with her arms. 'It's so.. bright."

.

.

The moment she opened her eyes, she already on a rough cement floor. "Hmm.. where..?" She looked around and noticed something weird.

The humans around her froze. Ahh. I learned this. I know this. Whenever new Angel made an emergency entrance to the Human World, the time will stop for a moment.

Then, she looked in front of her, she closed her mouth when she saw there's a human that almost punched the other human in front of him.

She walked towards the human as she noticed that there's humans holding a book, there's humans holding camera. There's also group of humans that try to run towards the two male humans that fighting.

All of their expressions were.. *try not to laugh* so funny. Seriously. Pffft. Amy wanted to laugh really hard but she only holding it firmly.

There's also human that lying on the floor. What was he doing there? Sleeping? On the floor? How weird. Humans sure are weird and funny. Hue.