Losing Tantrum, In Certain Condition

"STAY AWAY FROM HIM, MASTER!" Amy shouted to Jongup as she flew towards him from the sky. Jongup looked up.

In a blink of eye, she quickly pushed Jongup. She didn't even have time to slow down her speed and pushed Jongup harshly until the two of them fell hardly down to the ground.

Jongup POV

I rolled a few times at the ground, making my clothes all dirty. I was groaning in pain as I struggled to sit. From the corner of my eye, I saw that Amy tried to get up too. I glared at her.

"What do you think you doing?!!" I screamed at her. My voice hoarse a lot. She turned to look at me.

"Master!" She got up and kneeled beside me. I continued my glare to her. "I-I'm sorry. Did you g-get hurt?" She asked and placed her palm at my face, checking if I got bruises or what.

I hate it.

I removed her hand from my face harshly and it seemed she was taken aback by my action.

I stared at her with my upset face and stood. I brushed my entire cloth with my palms. Somehow I felt that she was really upsetting me.

After brushing, I huffed and threw her my unsatisfied face. I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"Do you want me to die?! Huh?! Why did you suddenly appear out of nowhere and pushed me like that?!" I shouted at her.

Wait, what?

Why did I get emotional all of a sudden? And that's the first time I ever shouted to people after a while. I try to shook my head a few times to gain my logic self but no good, I still felt like I wanted to kill this girl now. NOW.

She looked up at me and rolled her eyes. Then, she got up too and brush all the dirts at her kneels. She stood a few steps away from me.

Now, it's her turn to have an upset face on her. She stared at me.

"Master. I came all the way from Gangnam to here only to save you. Just in case you get involved in some kind of danger or what, or got kidnapped or what, I didn't even know. I even fly in a high speed with a large consume of energy because there's no way to spot you precisely where you are. I was worried to the max and what I got only a scolding? Excellent." Amy said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes. "I AM perfectly fine here! I am still in one piece now! What did you mean by danger when I'm still here?! Get your logic together Amy!"

No. It's me who must get my logic.

She just smirked to me. Then she glanced at the old man that stood behind me. She didn't even bow or anything and her expression clearly showed that she was really annoyed by the presence of that old man there.

I looked behind me and the old man looked so sad. Then he smiled to me and walked away silently to the depths of darkness, between the trees.

"Hey-!" I turned my body and tried to call for him but he already disappeared. I clutched my fist as I narrowed my eyes to look at Amy behind me.

"What?" She boldly asked as if anything happen. I turned my body slowly to face her again.

I huffed and snapped, "Look what have you done, Amy! Why you didn't respect elder people?! You even show your annoying face to him! That's not really nice y'know?! Now where is he?! I haven't even thank him yet!!" I yelled loudly to her as I messed my hair.

Amy flinched a little. My head couldn't operate well. I think I will lose my control soon.

"Master-ssi," she raised her right eyebrows,"why the heck you even shouting and yelling to me since I save you? I save you from that old man because he have some dangerous presence! What can we expect anything from a stranger?!!"