Unexpected Help, Long Explanatory

Jongup walked silently. He can felt his cell phone vibrate for the thousand times in his pocket but he kept ignoring it. He was sure that was his hyungs that calling him. But, he was not in the mood to receive it. He stared at the ground as he walked.

"What will I do when I reach the dorm? Will I losing my control again? Why the hell I get annoyed easily before? Am I that stress? What have I done to Amy? All my words are not from my brain. Jongup-ah!! Get yourself together!!" Jongup said to himself.

Then he suddenly stopped. He looked up to the clear dark sky, without stars decorating it.

"In this one day. There's thousand things happen and out of that thousand, there's only one thing that really bothered me," he said, "who is that old man anyway?" He asked himself. "The way he talk was not the way a normal people will talk. Hmm.."

He looked ahead again and started to open his pace. But suddenly he heard the sound of footsteps behind him. He gulped. He didn't dare to turn around.

It might be Amy who was following him. He was still not ready to face her.

'I made here cry. She must hate humans hundred times worse now. Because of me.' He thought. So he just continued his walk.

But, his uneasiness didn't go away. After 3 steps, he stopped again. He shrugged a little 'This didn't feel right.'

Then slowly, he turned around his body and saw,

"Hyunjae..." he muttered.

Hyunjae and his friends were standing together a few meters away from Jongup. He brushed the back of his neck nervously. Hyunjae was wearing his black beanie, plain black t-shirts and dark brown shorts.

They were smiling widely and it made Jongup confused.

"W-whassup?" He stuttered.

"Jongup-ah. There's something Hyunjae want to ask AND tell you!" Sajin pushed Hyunjae hard with his smiling face.

"Hey--!" Hyunjae stumbled forward. He was just about three steps in front of Jongup.

"You guys.." Jongup felt touched. Hyunjae cleared his throat a little.

"What are you doing here? How do you know--" Jongup's question got cut by Yongsoo, "All your questions will be answered by Hyunjae. Hoho. Open your mouth, Hyunjae-ah!" Yongsoo told him from behind and the three of them laughed together.

"Sh-shut up! I know what I'm going to do!" Hyunjae scolded them.

Jongup felt confused. He looked from Hyunjae to his friends behind him. All of them have a mysterious smile on their face. He looked at Hyunjae that avoid to face him.

"So.. what is it?" Jongup asked Hyunjae awkwardly. Then Hyunjae's turned serious.

"Jongup-ah. Tell me exactly, what happened that time?" He asked me. He crossed his arms in front of him.

"Th-that time?"

"That time when you left us, stupid." Jongup gulped.

"I definitely sure there's something happened that night until you left us. Tell me now." Hyunjae asked seriously.

"What makes you suddenly want to ask me all of these things?" Jongup laughed nervously.

"Just reveal everything, Jongup-ah." Hyunjae pissed.

Jongup POV

So he was serious huh.

I took my breath. My head felt dizzy and my heart ached so much because I felt so much mixed feelings in this one time. I wanted to punch him, I wanted to throw my tantrum to them.