Reality Hurts, Rain Sound

A rude Angel have made Amy pissed by his attitude. He even mentioned something about Amy's parents which make her extremely annoyed. Why?

AMY's POV

"Don't you dare talk about my parents in front of me." I said in my anger. I was perfectly pissed by this bastard.

Why the heck this boy in front of me makes so many fusses? Ew. I hate him.

He smiled. "Well, that didn't change the fact, Miss Amy. You know~ Because of that incident between your Angel mommy and--"

"I SAID SHUT YOUR MOUTH UP!!" I shouted. My face getting hotter and my breath were uncontrollable as my chest moves up and down.

Why the hell he really excited to piss me?

Was he my enemy back in the Angel World? I don't think so. I'm just a nerd and quiet Angel back there.

Or have I done something bad to someone for this over 1000 years of my living? Nope. I am simply a common Angel with kind heart back there.

He really got into my nerves. Even I, who hate humans, was not as rude as him. His face shows that he really really really waited for this day. Duh.

The situation silent for a moment. He just want to say something when suddenly the door clicked open.

Master Yongguk walked out from the room followed by other three Humans behind him. He looked at me with a confusing look and demanding for explanation but I didn't even put my gaze away from that rude Angel in front of me.

He smirked.

"You even shout to your senior now? How brave. So? You won't admit on what the history have said? On what your parents have did?" He clapped his hands.

I gulped. 'It's not like I don't want to admit it.. but..'

"Don't pretend like you didn't know about all those shits your parents have did, Amy De Gosphares." His voice getting deeper.

I can't help it. I can't deny what he says. I can't do anything. He might be rude, but what he says about all...

"The entire family and generation of the Angelioter never run from that hurt and cruel fact." He said again.

Why I still can't accept the reality?

His words pierced my heart so much.

I tend to hold my tears back and give him my last glare as I mouthed many kind of curses at my mouth to him then I walked towards Master Yongguk.

I looked up. "Have you finished?" I asked.

He nodded hesitantly. "Uh. Yes." He said. "Hey. What's the occasion here? I heard you are shouting and.. and.. your face kinda red, y'know? Are you sick?" He try to reach for my forehead but I quickly moved away.

"I'm fine." I lied. Then I saw the three peoples behind him and I bowed my head slightly.

"Let's go home now." I said as I turned right and headed towards the door that led us to the stairs we used earlier. Master was still in confusion but followed me after saying 'bye' to his friends. I'm still trying to hold my tears. My inside was burning like hell because of that Angel.

How come shit like him still exist nowadays? And the fact that he was an Angel was so unacceptable.

We walked silently along the way of the stairs. I did not realize I'm leading th3 way so as soon we reach the ground floor, where the back door located, I let Master Yongguk walked in front of me. He stopped.