Given Bid, Aid Needed

"AMY COME HERE! NOW!" Amy heard Jongup was shouting for her from the living room.

"Now what?!" She opened the door harshly and ran towards her Masters. When she reached there, she already running out of breath! She saw Yongguk was reading something in a paper while stand while the others were sitting peacefully on the couch.

Whut?

"What.. is it?! What.. hah.. happened?!" She huffed. She bent her back 90° to catch her breath.

The 6 of them looked at her. Zelo even raised his eyebrows. "You weird Angel, why are you running like that in this small space?" He said. Amy blanked for a while. Jongup chuckled.

"But Master Jongup.. was shout.. haa." She still tried to catch some oxygen.

Jongup smiled." Ummm.. I'm just exaggerating. Hehehe. Sorry. It's Yongguk hyung who asked me to call you. You will never listen if I call you kindly! That's why..." Jongup stopped, showing his rabbit-teeth.

All of them chuckled, amused by how Amy reacted to Jongup's prank.

Amy stopped her breath and glared at her playful Master. "Do that again and--" She got cutted by Yongguk,

"Yah! Yah! Cut it out! We have something to settle tomorrow." He said as he held the paper high enough for them to see.

"What's that?" Himchan asked as he stood beside Yongguk.

"An 'invitation' letter from that hell. It said here that we must go there tomorrow to discuss again about all the fusses we made. It also said that we must not tell this to anyone including our manager and ESPECIALLY our parents." Yongguk said in lengthy.

"Guys, do you know that the word 'ESPECIALLY' here got bolded and written in an extra large letter? It looks funny!" Himchan said.

Yongguk wrecked the paper and brushed his face with his right palm. He stared at the floor as it's have the right answer to solve everything.

"Is this the BIG MISSION I got earlier?" Amy asked herself. She held her chin and think really hard about the relation between the BIG MISSION and their 'invitation' to their company.

'Will something happen?'

'It is extremely rare to have BIG MISSION when you just start working.'

'Can I manage to stay with 'em that time?'

'What kind of things that'll happened during this time?'

Amy's head was full of questions.

"..Hey Amy! What are you mumbling about?" Yongguk asked Amy. She looked up and shook her head a few times.

"No nothing, Master." Amy said.

"Master, if there's something happened, please lean on me." She said. "I know I'm still new, b-but, please be nice on me." Amy's face reddened.

All B.A.P members awed by her sudden change of attitude but they just nodded and smiled. Yongguk approached her.

"Just don't do anything reckless like what you always did to us." Yongguk said as he messed her hair. "You can kick, yell and lecture us but not to them. 'Kay?" He smiled to Amy and she nodded without any emotion.

Then..

"I want to continue my sleep. Go to hell and don't disturb me ever again."

TOMORROW

THE DAY B.A.P COME TO TS ENT.

B.A.P arrived at the TS Ent. Youngjae, who was in charge of driving stopped their mini van near the back door to avoid any media to disturb them. Amy flew closely behind them and landed on the nearby tree and sat on it's branch.