Conceal It, The Scheme

Amy, for the first time after coming to Human World, she cried. She never thought that she cried over something that being called as 'memory'. That memory was killing her wherever she went.

Thus, she never trust humans. She even doubt her own

"All of that was because of a human." She said behind her sobs and continue her cries.

2 days passed.

Afternoon.

ZELO's POV

I woke up real late that morning. I mean, afternoon. I brushed my teeth with my half-asleep face and took my shower lazily. When I came out from the bathroom, I noticed that only Yongguk and Daehyun hyung with me in this dorm.

I was walking towards our bedroom but stopped suddenly beside the only window in the living room and asked Daehyun hyung. "Where's the others?"

Daehyun hyung looked at me from the kitchen. He was washing the dishes. "Ah Zelo-ah. Morning dude. All of them went to the gym this morning. I was too lazy to join 'em and Yongguk hyung was still waiting for Amy." He said as he smiled to me.

I nodded slowly. Yongguk hyung was sitting with his legs-crossed on the couch, while watching the a movie. His hands were busy taking out chips and ate it endlessly. I rolled my eyes and said, "Can't you get enough with all your movies, hyung?"

He didn't responded to me and continued watching it as he ate the chips. Whatever.

Then I continued to walk towards our bedroom to dry my hair but there's a really quick shadow that caught my attention passed by the window.

I got surprised and saw Amy was floating outside with her emotionless face. Her wings cut through the air. Her usual knee-length plain white dress and short brown hair looks extra messed today. Hmm? Why?

I just stand there, watching her.

I can see she uttered some curse words to me. She kicked the window endlessly, hoping for me to open the window.

It's not even locked, why did she abusing that innocent window?

I smirked, insulting her for her stupidity. Well, compared to others, my relationship was not that good with her. We rarely talked to each other and only giving death stares. Her eyes, it really shows that she really hate humans and I hate those kind of eyes. That's why we rarely communicating.

Yongguk and Daehyun hyung got surprised and look to the window.

"Amy!!" Yongguk hyung got up and opened the window. She came in calmly. I walked towards Yongguk hyung and stand behind him. She glared at me and I just smiled sarcastically.

"Where have you been?! I'm so worried!" He said while shaking her shoulder.

She didn't reply. Instead, "How can I help you with the plan?" She asked, looking down.

I raised my right eyebrows.

"Amy, are you okay?" Yongguk hyung asked.

"Perfectly fine." She replied, annoyed.

Wow, I know she doesn't really like us, especially me, but why she was 100 times colder today?

Yongguk hyung still with his worry face when Daehyun hyung joined us.

"Hey, what's the occasion?" He asked, wiping his hands on his shirt.

Yongguk hyung just shook his head. "Nuttin'. Let's wait for the others. Don't go anywhere again. It's an order." He said sternly. Amy nodded.