Remember, That One Time

Jongup met his friends coincidentally on his way to the market near their dorm. He mentioned something about him being a useless leader. What does he mean by that? Looks like his friends, especially Hyunjae, showing some kind of hatred towards him too. What happened? Keep reading! Thank you!

Hyunjae stepped up, facing Jongup. In a monotonous tone, he said, "We still need to advance, you know. Seeing your face just make us remember that horrible decision you made again".

Jongup took off his sunglasses but he couldn't looked at Hyunjae's eyes. He stared at the floor beneath him. "I-I-I'm.. sorry." He said apologetically.

Then, Hyunjae gathered all his breath and exhaled it while looking at the sky. "Don't you ever tell me that you already forgot what happened." He said and continued, "You know, right? How we feels?" Hyunjae asked him.

Jongup still couldn't looked him in the eyes. Then, from behind, with a worried face Sajin said, "Hyunjae-ah, stop it. That is something that happened 5 years ago."

"But he will never understand us!"

Hyunjae said as he turned to his back to face Sajin. The others still kept silent. As expected, Sajin was still with his nice personality. None of you changed, huh? Jongup said to himself and smiled, but it faded quickly after he remembered what happened 5 years ago..

- FLASHBACK -

JongUp POV

Back in our hometown..

We were 17 that time.. but..

"Hey! Hurry up, you slowpokes!! We'll be late for our training!" I said we kept running and turned from the curving road. Then, the 4 of them followed me behind and ran too. With our school uniform ,we ran like crooked that time.

We huffed heavily and wanted to catch for breath but we were SERIOUSLY LATE already.

From behind, Sajin said, "It's your fault, Jongup-ah! I told you we must go straight to the studio after school but you insist us to play basketball with you!! Now we are the one who laaattee!!" He said as we ran together. Me, who only few steps ahead them kept silent. Yeah, it maybe MY FAULT.

I forced them to come with me to play the basketball nearby my house after school, believing that there's still lots of time before the practice hours.

But it seems I played until I forgot about the time. Luckily Hyunjae reminded me about the time. So, we ran like crazy people to catch with the time. Late, again.

Hyunjae and I met Sajin and Ryujin since elementary school and being close with them easily, yeah of course, because we still kids that time. We continued to be friends until we met Yongsoo at middle school. His first impression to me is, hmm, he was a nerd boy, even until now, but his charisma was unbeatable.

But, special for Hyunjae, we knew each other since we even enter elementary school. So he was the closest one to me.

Now, we were in high school. LATE EVERYDAY.

So, let's start from about the studio mentioned by Sajin earlier.

.............................................................

Few months ago, the 5 of us agreed to form a dance group since we shared the same interest; dancing. But we kept silent until one day I randomly told them that I like to dance everyday, at home, in my room, when there's no my parents at home.

And they said they liked dancing,too. Each of them said it. Even that nerd boy liked dancing. We even laughed to our own decision but hey, if you have your hobby, why not try to show it? Right? Even we were in our high school years but it's not impossible to promote. I heard there's a few underground dance studio here.