Favor, Overpower by Sea

AMY POV

"I need your help." I said to Master Zelo. He rolled his eyes unwillingly,

"What do you want? I'm not in the mood to have any fight now." He sighed.

I shot him a glare.

"I am not too, Master."I snapped.

He sighed again like my favor was the heaviest thing he will do in this world.

Duh, how exaggerate.

"Go on.", he said.

I rolled my eyes. "It's not that hard. Just, keep your bunch of friends away from the beach at the third night of this hella vacation."

He furrowed his eyebrows. I stood straight and looked up at him.

For god sake he was so tall.

"Third night.. you mean tomorrow night? Away from the beach? Why?" He shot me question.

I grunted loudly and said, "None of your business. As your Angel, I am responsible for your safety, Master. You better stay away from the beach that night." I said for the last time and left him there, dumbfounded.
.
.
.

The rest of the night was spent by wild party thrown by the organizer at the main hall. Amy was nowhere to be seen and same goes to Ryu. Other Angel have noticed Amy's dissapearance but not their own Masters.

The day after that, Amy was still not showing up. Being a secretive yet vulnerable she was, Youngjae started to worry about her.
The scene and conversation that he overheard the other day kept playing in his mind.

He was spacing out at the balcony of the room that he shared with Daehyun. He rested both of his arms at the railing and sighed heavily, letting the strong wind blew his thick brown hair.

'Third night huh? At the beach.. Isn't it today? This night?' Youngjae complicating with his own mind.

From inside, Daehyun, who played games in his laptop, noticed his best friend weird actions and called him.

"Youngjae-ah! Why're you spacing out?!" He shouted in purpose.

Youngjae got surprised and turned his head sharply and chuckled.

"Bastard you, Daehyun. Nothing. Just some hard choices to choose.." He said while turned his head to face the wind again.

Daehyun nodded his head slowly and immersed in his game back.

"Amy.. should I go? Should I not?" Youngjae asked himself.

He turned his head back slightly to see his best buddy was playing his game while shouting and frowning loudly on the bed. He continuously shouting 'WHY?!' and continued playing the game.

He smiled a little looking at his friend's over-reaction toward his game.

But the smile faded quickly as he felt the feeling of guilty rushed over in his veins. He sighed again.

"But Daehyun.. how am I suppose to tell him about Amy? Ughhhh!" He messed his hair. He stared at the blue sky and groaned loudly.

"Such a pain in the ass."

Then they heard a light knock from their bedroom door. Daehyun opened it and I entered our warm bedroom to see the guest.

.
.
.

AMY POV

The blue sky turned darker as time passes at the last day of the healing time at Jeju Island. The winter sea looked calm below the shine of the full moon that night. Stars were scattered everywhere in the sky. It was a really beautiful and tranquil night in the middle of the month of November.