Storyline, Role Play

Amy woke up from a deep slumber that morning. Her eyes opened and she could feel the soft sofa cotton beneath her body. She sat and realized she was on a couch, her body ached so much.

She was left asleep in the living room by the members last night after having a long, endless discussion about the plan that MUST be carried out today.

She tried to shift her eyes with the dim lights that surrounded the small livung room.

'They haven't got up yet?' She asked herself as she got up and did some light stretching. She washed her face and woke the members who still in their sweet dreams.

She woke them with the usual abuse and torture. Shouting, kicking and pinching.

After 5 minutes, they were wide awake.

"Get up, we must be fast." She said sternly and the 6 of them got ready as fast as they can.

She wait for them in the living room with her legs-crossed.

'Will this be okay?'

'Will we succeed?'

'Will this flow according to the plan?'

She asked herself. 'Nothing can be ensured of. I need to be cautious with this as this is my first BIG MISSION ever.' She determined. Then, she flinched a little by the sound of loud clicking. She looked beside her and it turned out to be Himchan who turned on the gas.

"I'm making some quick breakfast now. Wanna some?" He asked Amy nicely.

Amy shook her head. "No need. Just feed yourself. Angel can live without eating." She said.

Himchan nodded his head and called the other members to take some breakfast.

After they finished, they left the dorm together. As usual, B.A.P will ride their mini van and Amy will flew closely behind them. Even when she fly, she still thinking how the plan will turn out.

It was a reckless yet a brilliant idea.

FLASHBACK

"Okay, so the plan is like this..." Jongup started his explanation.

"We will look for the CCTV that recorded our agreement with that company 3 years ago." He said seriously. We gasped.

"Are you crazy? So we must look the camera there, one by one?" Daehyun asked.

"Of course not, hyung. It will took us forever. Well, this will include some criminals, too." He said.

"We will infiltrate the CCTV control room." He continued. We gasped again. Our face demanded for a quick explanation for that insane idea.

"Okay, like this," He started drawing.

"First, we will come there as a group and parked the van at the most shadiest place there. Of course, at the parking lot at back of the building. Then, make someone from us that will get in the building with Amy to infiltrate the control room. I'll explain that part later. But these two were the most important role here." He took another breath.

"So, the remaining 5 will have different roles. 2 person will stay outside and watch over the environment. Make sure there's no media that time. They will mess everything. Outside Team, avoid revealing your face. Wear something that look like a normal citizen. Another 2 will stay in the car to prepare if something happened or the mission failed or what."

"So, another one? What's his role?" Youngjae asked.

Jongup look up to them. His face turned serious.