Moving Operation, Incoming Dispute

Youngjae was on the phone with his friend that saved Daehyun and Amy earlier. All 6 of them were in the van while Amy fly closely behind them. They left the company as soon as Daehyun and Amy spotted.

Youngjae nodded a few times as he talked with his friend.

"Yeah. Yes. Sorry for the trouble, bro. Thanks for helping us. Yeah. Okay. Bye." Then he hung up. He narrowed his eyes to Daehyun who sat between Jongup and Yongguk at the first row of their van sits.

"How come you can be locked in there? What if something happened?! What if we got caught?!" Youngjae lectured Daehyun.

"Well.. we didn't expect the lock was broken. I randomly locked the door when we entered the room. So.." Daehyun scratched the back of his neck, looking as innocent as he can.

Youngjae sighed heavily. "It's a luck that the key holder of that company was my friends' uncle. He even make lame excuses to his uncle only to have the key of the control room." He said, annoyed.

"After that, he said that the security already gained their consciousness and IT IS A LUCK too that they forgot what happened. He said that they really can't remember anything when being asked why they lying on the floor." Again, he glared at Daehyun.

"What?" Daehyun asked.

"Just how strong you two hit them until they lost their memories?" He asked.

"Well.. for me.. I just.. using the old habit again." He answered and smiled innocently.

All of them shook their head simultaneously. Each one of them knew that Daehyun was once a bad boy back in his school days. Overall, it's Youngjae who turned off his bad habit such as smoking, hitting peoples and other bad stuffs.

After that Daehyun started to to explain to them all the incidents that happened in the control room. Except the part where he teased Amy.

The moment he finished explaining to them and answered a few questions, they reached their dorm. Then, they fastened their steps towards their room in the 3rd floor.

When they entered the room, they saw Amy already reached there first. She was folding Daehyun jacket.

"Here. Your jacket." She gave Daehyun.

"Oh. Yeah. Thanks." He said.

"I'm not requesting for you to help me so I don't want to say thank you. That's what you got from teasing me too much too." She said.

"Tch. Whatever." Daehyun replied.

"Okay! Let's not waste any time. Let's watch it now." Yongguk ordered. All of them gathered in the living room quickly and again, sat in a messy position. Amy and Jongup sat on the floor while the others sat on the sofa.

Then Daehyun, who held the cassette all the time inserted it in the player and the white and black video played in the TV.

"Woah! It's us! I still remembered it!" Jongup surprised. "We looked so young back then and I'm sure this was the situation where we signed our contract." He continued.

Yongguk nodded. "I hope this can be our proof."

Like what Amy and Daehyun saw in the control room, the first video showed a group of people who talked in a room. The voices can't be heard clearly so Daehyun increase the volume of the TV. Each of them listened to it without anyone dared to talk.

Amy couldn't understand what they're saying in the video. She only heard about 'payment', 'profits', 'albums' and stuffs. Why so many complicated things in Human World? She only kept silent but the 6 of them paid their attention to the maximum.