Ancient Story, Ash of Memories

AMY POV

'Stay away from us! Don't come!'

What's this? My head..

'Don't kill her! Don't take her away from us!!'

I opened my eyes slowly. In front of me, there's a terrible scene played.
A woman was holding her baby child tightly in her arms. A little boy was clutching to his father's cloth while holding his tears.

I closed my mouth with my palm and stepped back.

"What is this?" I mumbled.

Then, a Demon appeared out of nowhere. I turned my head to my right as the Demon gathered his dark wings.
He laughed evilly.

"Oh Mary! How beautiful you are! I never imagined that you'll be other's! How lovely of your innocent children." He said.
I couldn't open my mouth. What is this? What's happening here? Who is this little family? Who is this Demon?

"I told you, Ash! Don't come near me! I don't care if you're the King or Prince or what! I'm happy with my life now! Just leave me alone already!" The woman said. She tightened her hug with the baby in her arms.

"Papa I'm scared." The little boy said and hid behind his father.

"Ash, please leave us alone." The man said.

The Demon called Ash smirked and laughed evilly like it was the funniest joke in this world. He fixed his gaze to the man and his face turned serious.
"YOU HUMAN! DON'T YOU EVER SPIT ANY WORDS TOWARD ME!" Ash shouted.

Then he turned to the woman again and his face softened.
"Mary. Mary look at me," he pleaded and held the woman called Mary arms, "look at me, dear. How could you leave me for this Human? He only a Human, Mary. I'm a Demon. I'm a King. What else you  need?" He said.

"Ugh I don't care Ash! I've told you before that I will never ever choose you! Can't you give up already?! I'm happy with this Human that seemed so low-class in your eyes now! We even have kids! Just. Leave. Me. Alone. Already!" Mary exploded.

"Mary please--"

"Get out!"

"But--!"

"I SAID GET OUT!! Don't ever disturb us again, Ash!" She pointed toward the door behind me.

I looked back and saw the wooden door and turned in front again.

That Ash dude seemed hurt by Mary's words and his face turned stiff. He gulped and looked at the door unsatisfiedly. He looked at Mary again and started walked towards the door behind me.

Before opening the door, he turned back again. He smirked.

"If that's what you want, then I can't never object it, my love," he said, "but REMEMBER MARY, YOU WILL REGRET THIS!! YOUR CHOICE ALONE WILL DESTROY YOUR ENTIRE WORLD!" He thundered.

Then he glared at the Human beside Mary. He smirked, "YOU HUMAN, REMEMBER, YOU. WILL. NEVER. HAVE. ANGEL. AT. YOUR. SIDE. EVER. AGAIN. THERE'S NO SUCH LOVE THING BETWEEN ANGEL AND HUMAN AGAIN! REMEMBER THAT!! MUAHAHAHA!"

I looked left and right continuously. The atmosphere seemed so tense and I didn't know what to do.

"Don't you ever lay your finger on Amy neither Syres! Ash! I swear--!!!"

And there's a really bright light that cover the scene as my mind turned blank again.

"..Amy??"