First Bad Impact, Missed Chance

His dark brown hair was slicked back and his smile giving off some same vibes with Amy's smile. He wore a tuxedo and a pair of formal shoes.

Amy glared at him. "... when your Masters themselves are human." He continued.

"Who are you?" Amy eyed him suspiciously. He laughed a little.

"Why are you born so protective for yourself, Amy?" Then something came towards Amy minds.

"BTS Angel, huh?" She smirked.

"You nailed that." He replied and walked past Amy and stood near the pool.

"What do you mean that I'm being so protective for myself?" Amy asked. He didn't turned.

"Just look at yourself. You isolated yourself from the humans inside there even you know that each Angel need to stay close by their Master side. It's rare to find this kind of Angel and I believed, you trust your instinct if anything happened to them, right?" He said in lengthy and turned to face Amy.

He smirked. Amy raised her eyebrows and threw him her real disgusting look.

"Intro please~" She said.

The guy Angel rolled his eyes. "Well, the name is Ryu. Tresmos Frin Ryu. You better remember that. The signed Protecting Angel for BTS." He said.

Amy fell blank for a while and then she remembered something. "Ah, so you're from Tresmos Frin huh? The well-known noble family for their contribution in politics works. Wow, to see the member of Tresmos Frin worked as Protecting Angel.. uh.. uhm.. seems funny. Haha." She laughed sarcastically.

Ryu closed his ears and said, "Whatever." Then he walked past Amy and sat on the bench that she sat earlier. He even crossed his legs.

Amy turned to look at him and purposely stepped on his right foot. "Ouchhh!!" He frowned and looked up to Amy who still standing. "Hey--!"

"I thought noble family is all about politics? Aren't you supposed to be in the Political Angel field than this? I heard all the Tresmos Frin family members took the Willpower of Politics subject at school? What? Don't tell me you're taking the Finest Rules subject, too?" She asked, full of doubt.

Ryu rolled his eyes again. "Duh. So you wanna say that you doubt my presence as Protecting Angel? As if I care~ I have my own reasons why I choose this field, you moron."

"What?" Amy shot him her deep stares. Ryu chuckled.

"As expected from the greatest student in Angel World, full of curiosity. Well, actually, I couldn't believe that you're coming to Human World, too. Who didn't know that you really hate humans back there?" He smirked.

"Duh. I'm accidentally, okay. ACCIDENTALLY came here. So, spill it. Why're you chose this job instead of the politics-related one?" Amy snapped. Ryu folded his arms in front of his chest while kept his cross-legged posture.

"Because this job offers a real big pay~ I heard it can even buy one life of Angel~ that's why I choose it." He said playfully.

"Ewww. How cheap." Amy replied in disgust.

"Nah I'm just kidding." He smirked.

After that he continued, "Well, you know what? Actually, there's something I wanna know about Protecting Angel job. It had some.. unveiled hidden story.. which no one has ever discovered it yet. Even the lineage of the history seemed so clueless about this. Hah!! So, my true objective is, to solve that hidden history!" He explained.

Amy silent for a moment and said, "Wow. You're revealing your true objective to a complete stranger like me. You have some guts there." She said sarcastically.